Sprites and Macromedia Flash Help

Best answers
I know how to use sprites in movies but I was wondering if there is an easier way to make use of scrolling backgrounds and be able to zoom in on your characters and things like that. For example, someone walking, background scrolling with them, then zooming in on that character (sprite) so you get a close up.
Anybody know a way? Besides like... enlarging everything frame by frame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try V-cam. Search it on flashkit or something, if your still troubled i'll look for it myself.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the way I would go about doing it would be to have a scrolling background animation as a movie clip, as well as the sprite, on two seperate layers. You create a motion tween for both of them and on the destination ey frame, you highlight bith the scrolling movie clip and sprite movie clip and resize them to grow bigger so it would look like you were zooming in. Make sure you select both of them so they resize at the same ratio.

If you already know that, then I try Kain's way, which I have never heard of and now will look into it myself...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's actually a Movie Clip, when you get it you'll be like What the ****? But if you insert it, you'll see some camera thing with colors and a box, you'll see that in your flash animation but you wont see it in movie, and whatever is in the box of the animation, is whats zoomed in. Handy tool if I do say so myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom