sprit bombs..

Best answers
i have a seggusting that the sprit bomb sould get stronger with your pl getting stronger

Best answers
No i dissergree. Mabe it should be stronger by how many ppl are on the server lol (or mabe not just a stuipid suggestion). But spirt bomb isnt a attack thats powered by power levels.

Best answers
yea that more power full with more ppl in sserver is a good idea but. if u r in a server and every one has like 23 mill and ssj then the sprit bomb will do notting.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
what about if you are around 300.000.000? you always can swap the spirit bom away :p

*anyway. i agree. maybe a little of his energie should be used of his own body. and the rest just.. ehm.. from the ground :p

Orz

Best answers
Spirit Bomb isn't meant to be used later on when PL is high enough to make it useless. Goku doesn't keep it when he transforms, and when you're SSJ you're strong enough without needing yet another omnipotent attack. The kamehameha in SSJ provides a massive explosion and a lot of damage.

Besides, Spirit Bomb does a LOT of damage. Early in the game it's overkill. Make use of it early on, get SSJ, and then kill with your golden aura and yellow hair.

Best answers
forget putting power into it you should be able to pull off the super genkia dama!That would be way cooler,but probably really hard to code.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant do a spirit bomb while your ssj, since Goku has to be pure of heart while doing it. (And no, hes has never made a spirit bomb in ssj form anywhere)

Best answers
Watch the super 13 movie, he makes one than goes ssj and does the super genkia dama.

Best answers
Originally posted by Abhorsen
Watch the super 13 movie, he makes one than goes ssj and does the super genkia dama.
listen to your selve...
he makes one
than goes ssj
and does the super genki dama.
so he made one first did go ssj, then pumped it up?

anyway this mod isn't based on the movies, thus no genki dama when/while transformed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom