SPRIGGAN

Best answers
no...... what is it? anyone have a link to tell me / us what it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, its an anime movie, its pretty kick ass actually. each country has an elite force known as the spriggan, they have some sort of cyborg implanting or something, or maybe they are just kick ass....

Best answers
Heard of it read the reviews and decided not to buy it. Sounded like 70% action to me so I stayed clear of it. If I am wrong I would like to know and maybe I'll check it out.

Best answers
No.. really cool movie, you should defenitely check it out but i don't recommend buying it.. Not that great..
It is indd about 80% action, though the story is not bad the first time you see it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id agree to that :)

it has:
lots and lots of explosions
a psychic who cant control himself
a hero
a zero
a LOT of bad guys
a scene where the psychic implodes a guy (pretty funny cos the guy gets up afterward :| )
a french badass who thinks he kicks more ass than he bones o_O
and the obligatory end of the world storyline

Best answers
It's alright. Pretty nice action, not much of a story though. It actually get's to be very James-Bondish at the end. You can probably rent it from a local video store, I recommend that if you are on the fence about heavy action anime.

Best answers
Iam a colector...so i will take every anime,series,movies,ovas and all thats intresting and this one for sure is on my LIST!!!!!

Best answers
It's pretty cool. Some nice action and animation. It had a stupidly huge budget too if i remember properly too so i'm guessin the animation would kinda have to be above average.

Best answers
Spriggan was a great movie I thought. The action was cool and the animation was top notch. The story left me wanting more though o well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom