Spore

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bring news on Spore.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-15864-Creature-Creator/dp/B0017KWJ56/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1208286563&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Spore Creature Creator: Complete: Software[/ame]

Basically, for ten dollars, you can buy the creature creator part of Spore separate from the actual game. This comes out June 11th (months before the game) so that there will be people who purchase the creature creator as well as the game.

And there's going to be a trial for the creature creator in the latest bundle of Sim City games.
I'd imagine that this trial has either a time limit or less parts than the ten dollar version.

I realize that this is a ploy to **** me out of money, but it'll probably work. Nicely played, EA. Nicely played.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, it's still coming out? O:

I kid, I kid.

I'm totally not interested in these creature creators. I'd much rather have the full game.

I know people are getting bored with the EA hating, but this just goes to show how much of a money hungry company they are. ;x They all are, of course, but EA seems a little worse sometimes.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear you Shiyo.

Anyways, for the sake of those don't know, the game comes out Sept. 7th

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can wait... I'd just get pissed off with the fact that all I can do is play with clay, basically.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd hope it does. ;o

Making creatures is fun in itself, but you eventually want to have them interact with their environment. I haven't looked at it yet, but I assume the creature creator doesn't allow any interaction between your creature and an actual game world.

It's to be expected. It's only a creature creator, after all.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can move it around in a small 3D area, but it's nothing entertaining. I think you can change the background, too, but theres only a few choices.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it's mostly for people not sure if they should buy it to see the possibilities of the creator (nipple blobs anyone?).
And to start milking the game before it's released. Just wait for the first expansion Spore: Symbiotic Animals or Parasites.
I mean it's EA, afterall.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
link's broken and I couldn't find it via search :(

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amazon took down the page. The joystiq link still works, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it comes out for the Wii and has a spore channel, sort of like the mee channel that would be cool.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Im definately might get one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the heck would anyone pay for the creature tool before the game comes out? Free one hells yeah sign me up! But pays with actual monies version? I dont think so.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people will. It's like free money to EA

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the heck would anyone pay for the creature tool before the game comes out? Free one hells yeah sign me up! But pays with actual monies version? I dont think so.
For once I agree with Hibiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom