Spontaneous and forced Super Saiyan Transformations

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I believe the current transformation system should be turned into a more complex one. My idea is that we should have 2 ways to transform:

1.Forced transformation

Once you get the minimum power level required to transform ( aka the point where your body could physically sustain the transformation ) you can press Z (transform button) and you get a yellow aura around yourself , the character powers up and you get a key sequence (ECX Fusion like ) wich would be very hard to do. If you succesfully do the key sequence you transform into a Super Saiyan . If you don't you lose 3/4 of Ki and 1/2 HP (the fail effect could differ). The more tries you do the easier the key sequence becomes. After you pull it off for a first time you only get a 4 characters key sequence, then the more power level you get the easier it becomes untill eventually it becomes perfect transformation.

2. Spontaneos Transformation

Once you reach the required powerlevel you are eligible for this too. This would differ from character to character. For example for Vegeta it would require a X numer of kills ( randomly generated each time someone switches class to Vegeta) . Once that condition is fulfilled the character performs a different transformation ( not the one where Vegeta goes SSJ against the androids ) but a more spontaneos one like yellow aura surrounds him for 5 seconds then he just explodes into SSJ.

For Goku it would be certain number of deaths of his team mates. For Gohan it could be a certain power level number reached by an enemy. Or they could all go combined randomly generated by the server. Once a transformation like this happens you get the same key sequence as if you transformed forcedly ( maybe a bit harder ). Also another kind of condition would be losing power struggle / beam struggle. This could be faked but if the game checkes power levels it would reduce the error margin. (This condition would work perfectly for Gohan ). There could be dozens of conditions named, some combined, some not. You get the main idea . :p

In my point of view this does not unbalance the game and makes it more DBZ accurate .

Besides new pieces of code this would require new transformation effects for the spontaneous transformations. :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be more DBZ like but after advanced melee, everyone's probably sick of the DDR style arrows. Plus, transformations are a reward for doing well, I feel like this would make them a bonus for those losing.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please leave anything related to ecx away from suggestions

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically what hes suggesting is Advanced melee like arrows. Only really fast XD

And as Doku said we will not be having ANY arrows in the game anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Then another system to replace the arrow thingie?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably not.

Instead we have a training system in place.

Just reaching the PL needed to transform wont be enough. Youll need to train in the forum to unlock the next.

So if you turn SSJ and then revert to get more PL faster youll be stuck with SSJ form untill you actually fight as SSJ for a while. Then youll unlock SSJ2 and so on.

Simple and it forces people to use the forms if they want new ones :p

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably not.

Just reaching the PL needed to transform wont be enough. Youll need to train in the forum to unlock the next.

So if you turn SSJ and then revert to get more PL faster youll be stuck with SSJ form untill you actually fight as SSJ for a while. Then youll unlock SSJ2 and so on.

That sounds so cool. :)

Best answers
Probably not.

Sorry, I don't understand what you say about the "train in the forum" thing.
Does it mean that you have to talk in the forum to get transformations, like if it was a MMORPG?

I think I just don't get it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i accidentally hit U in there.

It should say "Train in the form" as in youll only unlock SSJ2 if you play as SSJ for a while and youll only unlock SSJ3 if you play as SSJ2.

Staying in normal form and getting 20 million PL will only let you transform to SSJ. But if you play as SSJ for a while youll get SSJ2.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
now that we are talking about it so much... can u explain that "for a while"? will it be a few minutes or a few kills before u can ascend?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither. Like in the open beta you have 2 bars within the CF meter. One bar will represent the powerlevel needed to transform to the next stage. The other will represent your training.

When both are full you can transform. You can fill the training bar by gaining PL in that form. So fighting as SSJ will increase your training bar, but will not increase your SSJ2 training bar, even though you have enough PL for SSJ3.

Basically there is a requirement number of how much PL you need to gain in a certain form to unlock the next aside from the minimum transform PL. Though if you play as SSJ from the moment you unlock it, youll fill the training bar long before you reach the SSJ2 transform PL.

So no worries for anyone who uses the form. The only people who will get problems are the ones who stay in normal form untill they reach 5 million PL or so, since they will not be able to go past SSJ form XD

Best answers
Staying in normal form and getting 20 million PL will only let you transform to SSJ. But if you play as SSJ for a while youll get SSJ2.
That would make it still possible to train up in normal form and get super strong after getting ssj2.

Wouldn't it be better to give ssj, ssj2 etc an initial PL? Like Goku starts with 700 pl in normal form and gets more speed, hp with raising PL. Once you manage to get ssj (however this will be obtained) you train in ssj for faster transformation, longer transformation (how about restrict ssj to a timelimit?) and ssj also increases your stats like speed, Hp and such, for example with a times 2 modifier.

(I hope you get the picture since my english is not that good and im quite tired :scared:)

This would add the whole game a more RPG feature, which i think would be really nice.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The higher the SSJ form the higher the KI drain. And no its not possible. If the person is not playing as SSJ you will not be able to go SSJ2.

Best answers
But that's no fun :| The fun of going from normal to ssj3 shortly isn't there anymore then.. And there's no reason to block the feature, cause in normal form ur weak anyway.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This would add the whole game a more RPG feature, which i think would be really nice.
Making this game an RPG feature are you insane esf is way to fast paced to even have any RPG in it

Best answers
Nice I like that, sounds cool. Will Frieza be able to bypass that system, since he typically has access to all his Transformations?

If a player masters SSJ, what does it affect? Just their ability to Transform to SSJ2, or other factors as well?

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every character is prone to the system as it was put in for balance. No exceptions. Well except the buddies, but those are special all together.

Transformation mastery = no comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom