[SPOILET] Naruto manga 346 !

Best answers
honestly....wtf ? i dunno what to say after i just read it 5min ago.
i never expected this to happen or dunno even if its real or true and who is the guy on the last page....

omg so confused ?

discuzz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enlighten me. I'd like to know what occurred in it. What happened?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke took over his own body, we still don't know what happened to Orochimaru but he's apparently inside Sasuke, if he's not dead (that would be SO SAD!!! :(). Also some guy appears on the last page, Sasuke seems to know him. I think he was called Mizugetsu or something. Apparently Sasuke is going for Itachi now. But mark my words, once Naruto is finished, I will go to Japan, and kill Masashi Kishimoto for what he's doing. Three connected manga chapters leaving us in suspense for a week, including this one. We want to know if Sasuke will go for Itachi now I can't wait another week damn you Kishimoto!!!!

Best answers
But mark my words, once Naruto is finished, I will go to Japan, and kill Masashi Kishimoto for what he's doing. Three connected manga chapters leaving us in suspense for a week, including this one. We want to know if Sasuke will go for Itachi now I can't wait another week damn you Kishimoto!!!!
Its wonderfull how people can complain, even though they are getting something for nothing

If anything, if you went to Japan, Kishimoto would strangle you, considering you are reading his Manga without paying for it.

Best answers
Its wonderfull how people can complain, even though they are getting something for nothing

If anything, if you went to Japan, Kishimoto would strangle you, considering you are reading his Manga without paying for it.
imo i think he was jocking cuz he thinks the manga is so great and he can't even wait.....
stupid post.....

Best answers
Forgetting Sasuke and that Mizugetsu guy, that Narutos new technique seemed way too powerful, when Tsunade first told about it. Too bad it causes same kind of damage to Narutos arm, and the technique is only at 50%.
I cant even imagine the destructive power of it, when its 100%. It probably renders Naruto useless if he uses it.
(And somebody probably closes this thread soon, because we should be using the stickies)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto will probably need a 6-tail Kyuubi transformation to be able to sustain the damage and still be able to walk if he uses that technique when it is finished.

Best answers
Naruto will probably need a 6-tail Kyuubi transformation to be able to sustain the damage and still be able to walk if he uses that technique when it is finished.
6-tail kyyubi and Naruto will be finished without using the technique. 4-tail kyyubi chakra alone tears Narutos skin off and mixes the chakra cloud with his own blood, that mixed with continous healing reduces Narutos life-span and weakens his body.

Not to mention that in 4-tail mode or over, Narutos puny little body is only the medium for the kyyubi to take over, there is hardly any of Narutos own conscioness left. There is no way he could even think of using Fuuton: Rasengan which requires massive amount of concentration...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no way he could even think of using Fuuton: Rasengan which requires massive amount of concentration...
Isn't it Fuuton: Rasen-Shuriken?

Best answers
Isn't it Fuuton: Rasen-Shuriken?
Well, Rasen-shuriken is just a one form of Fuuton Rasengan, he used the basic Fuuton: Rasengan in combination with Yamato's water technique to create the Hurricane maelstorm technique...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
6-tail kyyubi and Naruto will be finished without using the technique. 4-tail kyyubi chakra alone tears Narutos skin off and mixes the chakra cloud with his own blood, that mixed with continous healing reduces Narutos life-span and weakens his body.

Not to mention that in 4-tail mode or over, Narutos puny little body is only the medium for the kyuubi to take over, there is hardly any of Narutos own conscioness left. There is no way he could even think of using Fuuton: Rasengan which requires massive amount of concentration...
We don't know, maybe Kyuubi is also capable of doing the technique, and if he is 6-tail, Kyuubi might have enough influence to use the jutsu. And even though it might kill of Naruto, I think a 6 tail Kyuubi would be able to sustain the body for long enough to perform the jutsu. I guess only time will tell...

Best answers
Sasuke took over his own body, we still don't know what happened to Orochimaru but he's apparently inside Sasuke, if he's not dead (that would be SO SAD!!! :(). Also some guy appears on the last page, Sasuke seems to know him. I think he was called Mizugetsu or something. Apparently Sasuke is going for Itachi now. But mark my words, once Naruto is finished, I will go to Japan, and kill Masashi Kishimoto for what he's doing. Three connected manga chapters leaving us in suspense for a week, including this one. We want to know if Sasuke will go for Itachi now I can't wait another week damn you Kishimoto!!!!
omg rofl. That's funny. How are you reading it anyway? I've been wondering if anyone translated the manga but... I guess it's illegal to talk about it. But I guess that's what PM's are for. (HINT HINT)

But it's still Naruto so I suspect it will all make sense in the future, it always does.

Best answers
We don't know, maybe Kyuubi is also capable of doing the technique, and if he is 6-tail, Kyuubi might have enough influence to use the jutsu. And even though it might kill of Naruto, I think a 6 tail Kyuubi would be able to sustain the body for long enough to perform the jutsu. I guess only time will tell...
Kyyubi uses Fuuton: rasengan? I dont think Kyyubi is even cabable of using Wind chakra, even though Kyyubi has showed the ability to use advanced shape manipulation of chakra, he hasnt used any kind nature manipulation yet...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kyyubi uses Fuuton: rasengan? I dont think Kyyubi is even cabable of using Wind chakra, even though Kyyubi has showed the ability to use advanced shape manipulation of chakra, he hasnt used any kind nature manipulation yet...
Well if Naruto is a medium for Kyuubi in that state, me thinks he can use his knowledge and experience to execute the move. Don't really see why he should, he's strong enough as it is. I wonder if 4-tail Kyuubi is stronger than Sasuke now....

Best answers
Well if Naruto is a medium for Kyuubi in that state, me thinks he can use his knowledge and experience to execute the move. Don't really see why he should, he's strong enough as it is. I wonder if 4-tail Kyuubi is stronger than Sasuke now....
Use his knowledge and experience? Being a medium isnt like Kyyubi can just read Narutos mind, Kyyubi just uses Narutos body to maintain the chakra somewhere, Naruto is unconscious when he uses 4-tails...
And there is no mind reading techniques in Naruto so far.

And Sasuke probably stands a fair chance against the 4-tails, but he probably couldnt kill it, atleast before he would supress the kyuubi chakra with his sharingan and then kill the unconscious Naruto...(My God! Sharingan is cheap)

Best answers
in the state sasuke is now ? he would kick naruto his ass imo o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a little late on the discussion since I just read this too, but I think since the kyubbi can kind of chat with naruto, they could figure out a way to work together in order to make the SUPER DUPER WIND RASENGAN work (i'm calling it that cuz it sounds so much cooler). You would think that since the kyubbi is in Narutos body he might as well learn a few new tricks eh?

And I think 4 tail kyubbi could win against sasuke since it was making mince meat out of orochimaru (who I DO hope is dead, his creepy ass was not needed anymore IMO) although I guess orochimaru was in a weakened state and was just toying with Naruto to see how far he could push him...eh I don't know.

We all know everyone's going to live happily ever after in the end anyways...if it takes a few bodybags along the way then I guess that's life. Was anyone else sad when Asuma died btw? I thought that was huge, but it's cool shikamaru took over for him kinda...I hope he grows a beard like Asuma too, that would make Shikamaru the ultimate cool guy in Naruto.

Hinata is wicked funny too, I can't believe she still faints...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom