(Spoilers)What ever happened to Kakashi Gaiden?

Best answers
I thought it was gonna be showed on the anime as well.... But it seems to be completely skipped. Anyone know if it might become Shippu Movie 01?
EDIT: Stupid typos.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I would have liked to see it made into an anime as well, but alas they didn't make it. The 4th movie isn't about Kakashi Gaiden since it's called Naruto Shippuden, but I really do hope they have a Kakashi side story sometime since he's freakin awesome and I want to know more about the 4th Hokage.

Best answers
Theyre probably gonna show it after the current Rescue Gaara arc. Hopefully they will turn it into a movie because Movie quality + Canon story = Enjoyable. They might even release it as a OVA though...

Best answers
Hey Jari... Just how long is the Rescue Gaara arc in anime terms? A wild guess would suffice.

Best answers
If they keep it up at this extremely slow pace(1 episode = 1 chapter) its still gonna last atleast another 20 episodes... Just hope that speed up in some point...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its completl allright that the Kakashi part was skipped heh.
they want to keep Yondaime's (4th Hokage) voice hidden.... simply no voice for him... ;P

Best answers
If they keep it up at this extremely slow pace(1 episode = 1 chapter) its still gonna last atleast another 20 episodes... Just hope that speed up in some point...
ok now thats HALF A YEAR o_0
Extremely not-so-sugoi.....
:(

Best answers
ok now thats HALF A YEAR o_0
Extremely not-so-sugoi.....
:(
Sadly its true, there has been 13 episodes of shippuuden by now and they have progressed about 12,5 chapters worth in manga. So actually they are slower than the manga...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadly its true, there has been 13 episodes of shippuuden by now and they have progressed about 12,5 chapters worth in manga. So actually they are slower than the manga...
A good part about that is that it prevents a filler crapfest >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea but then it's gonna be like the 20 episodes it took to kill freiza

Best answers
yeah i think they will make it anime.

reason[SPOILER ALERT !!!!!]Seems alot ppl think tobi (new akatsuki member) is obito)

Best answers
Don't remind me about that XD.
Frieza wars was a fiasco. The fight I waited for the most to start was the fgiht I waited the most to end.
Anyone have any idea about how the DB/Z series progressed alongside its manga (fast, slow, 2 Manga chapters per episodes the works.). I dont think any of us were even talking back then lol I was born in 87. And DBZ started then :) I think.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The anime went for far longer than the manga with DBZ, fillers not included.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think its completl allright that the Kakashi part was skipped heh.
they want to keep Yondaime's (4th Hokage) voice hidden.... simply no voice for him... ;P
[Possible Spoiler]Speaking of the 4th
I was looking up who Obito was and came across this pic http://kakashi.joueb.com/images/Rin, Yondaine, Obito Uchiwa, Kakashi_t.jpg
I ve seen the 4th Hokage before and he looks like he could be realated to Naurto, could he be his father?
If Kakashi Gaiden makes it to anime I wonder If any connections will be made.

should be pretty obvious I dont read the manga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's so obvious who the 4th is it makes my eyes bleed. Unless the author is doing something REALLY clever. But I don't think he is. As for Tobi, I'd say "probably."

Kakashi Gaiden, the manga at least, is rather short. I doubt they have enough original material to make a movie, unless they wasted mountains of time (which the makers of Naruto have proven to be EXCELLENT at)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the 3rd was killed by his own jutsu, and Tsunade's the 5th, how does the 4th fit in there... what the hell?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the 3rd was killed by his own jutsu, and Tsunade's the 5th, how does the 4th fit in there... what the hell?
The 3rd retired, the 4th took over, died after fighting the Kyuubi, then the 3rd took over again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reason[SPOILER ALERT !!!!!]
Less than likely Valeska. SPOILER:

He would probably have reacted to whatever Itachi would have said then. It is wide known that Itachi killed his entire clan, do you really think Obito wouldn't have a grudge against him in a similair way that Sasuke has. People also thought that Leader of Akatsuki was the 4th. And we know that's not true either.

Best answers
Atleast we know that even if it will be aired as an anime, itll be what: 16 hours long?
But I'll leave it to the pros to think of a better plan of keeping the anime from not catching up to the manga.
lol. Now a "Young Yondaime" mini filler series wouldnt do too much harm now would it?

Best answers
Now a "Young Yondaime" mini filler series wouldnt do too much harm now would it?
*sigh*

Please tell me that was sarcasm, that doesn't work on so many levels its not funny.

There is no "young" Yondaime, considering he wouldn't have been Hokage until he was an adult and considering we don't know his actual name, it would be a little hard to do a filler series on him.

You really need to grasp the understanding of the term "filler", it cant (or isn't supposed to) contradict the canonical story in any way.

Which means they cant just give characters back story if they feel like it, because later on, when Kishimoto actually decides to do something with the character, the whole thing looks stupid and a bunch of people get confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom