(Spoilers)What ever happened to Kakashi Gaiden?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems like he was pretty young when he became hokage though. He looks as if he's Kakashi's age.

Best answers
Kakashi is now, what, around 30 years old? You dont have to be an old man(or woman) to become a Hokage.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought Kakashi was 26 before the 2 year training, so he would be 28 now. And no you don't have to be old to become an Hokage. Yondaime made the Rasengan you know. And now SPOILER:

Naruto is finishing a technique that even the Yondaime couldn't finish, so Naruto is making a damn high S-rank jutsu, which should bring Naruto another step closer to Hokage at what age? 16 or 17?

Best answers
But aren't all of the once genin 9 becoming strong as well, though. Each surpassing limits no one thought they would?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess in a way they all do, but Naruto did something not even Kakashi and Jiraiya could do or the Yondaime. Something not one of the other Genins/Chuunin/Jounin so far has shown they are capable of doing

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess in a way they all do, but Naruto did something not even Kakashi and Jiraiya could do or the Yondaime. Something not one of the other Genins/Chuunin/Jounin so far has shown they are capable of doing
If you consider that Naruto needs a clone to do the normal Rasengan while Jiraya, Kakashi and Yodomine needed only 1 hand ^^

Yes hes making something more than they could but who knows they never thought of using shadow clones to do the hard part ^^

As for the rest. I cant wait to see Lees new uber seecret move :p (if he has any)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's just because Naruto sucks at chakra control, Sakura sucks at Ninjutsu, Sasuke sucks at life. Every shinobi sucks at something.

Best answers
Kakashi sucks at punctuality.
Maito Gai at common sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke sucks at life.
lol the emo-ness is revelead.

But yea every ninja does have his/her flaws, but I'm sure if Kakashi figured out the Shadow Clone thing then couln't he make an uber powerful Chidori/Rasengan Combo that could be as powerful as the SPOILER:Wind Shuriken??? In fact any ninja who knew how to make Shadow Clones to do the same thing, but since Naruto did it first that makes him the uberist.

Best answers
Maybe you people should watch it with the spoilers, most likely there are people who dont read the manga here because this thread isnt spoiler tagged...

Best answers
eeek you'd better put that rasenshuriken in a spoiler tag.

Could a kind mod tag this thread as heavy duty mangafillers?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm sure people who don't follow naruto that religiously won't know what Kakashi Gaiden is anyway. Plus by now people should be used to anime style.

Bad guy comes

Hero is too weak

Hero Trains

Hero beats badguy with uber technique...

It's just the way it works.

Best answers
Well I'm sure people who don't follow naruto that religiously won't know what Kakashi Gaiden is anyway. Plus by now people should be used to anime style.

Bad guy comes

Hero is too weak

Hero Trains

Hero beats badguy with uber technique...

It's just the way it works.
Expect Naruto goes by the formula:

1.Hero Trains
2.Bad guy comes
3.Hero beats badguy with uber technique...

Havent seen him train to beat a certain enemy so far... He first trained rasengan, then the Kabuto and Oro came and he beat Kabuto with the Rasengan. Same goes with the tajyu kage bunshin he used against Mizuki at the first episode and even the latest manga chapters...

But yeah, basically it goes by the normal Shounen formula which involves beating bad guys after training hard...

Best answers
In fact any ninja who knew how to make Shadow Clones to do the same thing, but since Naruto did it first that makes him the uberist.
You're forgetting something tho... Naruto has what Kakashi doesn't, and that's waaay bigger chakra capacity. As in how much chakra his body contains and can handle.

And yes, he uses clones in order to make his rasengan or learn the
Wind Shuriken... SO WHAT?

A ninja in Naruto isn't only acknowledged by his brute strength, but his wits and tactics as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea but even though Naruto can make a lot of clones Kakashi can still make a pretty good amount of em so you still learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom