[Spoilers] Spiderman 3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Great movie, 10/10. I've watched it yesterday, and I loved it. There were some sad parts though.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Serves you right for entering a thread with Spoilers in the title. :p
Read the whole thing he was saying it's spoilt for him because he works at a theater nothing to do with this thread.

any way the hair thing was really emo nothing reflecting tobey as an actor just him being emo i refuse to watch this on the basis the symbiote suit is just a black version of his suit which is just wrong.

Best answers
I TOTALLY ROFLED at emo-peterparker.

seriously, the WHOLE cinema laughed at how **** he was, which made it even funnier. I mean seriously, HE HAD THE EMO HAIR STYLE ROFL.

It was REALLY funny. I was like dayamn, sure this aint a comedy?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know Bolteh, I would've liked to see the symbiote look the way it did in the comic and cartoon.. not like this. That's probably my biggest gripe about this movie and I haven't even seen it yet. >_>
Meh, I never really cared about the cartoon or read the comics. These movies are the only source of my Spidey-knowledge, so I don't look for inconsitencies between the two as a comic book guru would. Satisfies me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm hardly a comic book guru, but I know which one these two I prefer.

Or Spidey's normal movie outfit.. but in black.

Best answers
Truth

But **** happens, movies are bound to **** up whatever it is they are reproducing in some way, if it was just a carbon copy of the comic in movie form, critics would blast the **** out of it because it has no new spin on it.

As a movie, it was tits, as a reproduction of the comic, not so great, what can you do.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hated it. I was really let down with the whole venom thing.

Best answers
peter wasnt really an emo he was more of an ******* with a fringe.

emos cant fight or stand up for themselves they just sit and cry

SPOILERS:
he ****s up all those big guys in that jazz club ALSO he ****s up harry osborne in his own living room.. i dont think emos cn do that

im pretty sure emos dont boogie down the street either

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, emo is kinda' an overused phrase these days.

Best answers
I thought it was terrible. I really did. And it's with great sadness I say this because I was so pumped for this movie. It truly was a great let down. It didn't feel like the other two movies at all, it moved so rediculously fast Jesus Christ himself could not have made it a good movie.

It's with a real heavy heart that I have to say this movie sucks. It wasn't even the cheesiness of Parker's new emo attitude, or even the complete one-eighty personality change that Harry went through near the end of the movie, it was the fact that they tried to compress about 3/4ths of the entire Spiderman storyline into a two-and-a-half hour movie. And it just crashed and burned. As a Spidey fan I expected the comics not to be followed, but only to an extent.

This is a quote from me after seeing the teaser trailer about a year ago.
Tassadar said:
I came.

But seriously. It looks great. That was a great teaser trailer. I'm used to the teasers where they show a good 1 second of footage, this one showed a good amount.

But a whole year from now... I'd rather forget about the movie now... then next April get all excited and only have to wait a couple weeks. That's usually what happens anyway...
What a bummer. I had no idea how let down I was going to be when I typed that. This was truly a towering disappointment.

Best answers
yea im going to watch this sooner or later, isnt there or wasnt there going to be a realistic dbz movie a few yrs ago? im not sure if they went through with it though

Best answers
Well one thing i can say was......

[Spoilers:]Venom was a TOTAL and ill say it again TOTAL let down. I was expecting more from Venom. Ya he wasnt in it long but truth be told who here was more excited about HArry osborne or sandman...>.> not me! COME on! the few minutes Venom was in there he could of been great! OTher than VENOM SUCKING MAJOR ASS! THe movie itself satisfied me. Sandman looked great. Love Story was good to. Come on Marvel....youve disapointed us Venom Fans. I was expecting 30% more buffness of Venom...his Jaw need to be WAY more ****ed up like kinda out more and where my friends was the ****ed up toungue i ask? The whole Parker being Dark kinda thing really got me going. At first he was awsome but then when he ***** slapped MAry JAne i was like nooooooooooooooooooo. To bad Topher Dies.....XD ALSO! since when could Venom shoot spidey webs????? Thank you for your time. BTW saw it last night ;)
PS: ID like for someone to respond to what i had to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Venom could always shoot webs.. only in the Ultimate universe he used tentacles.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, Venom's webs came out of the top of his wrists when he made a fist, I believe.

Anyways, he'll probably be in spiderman 4, so it'll be a full-on venom movie more than likely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, so did Spidey when he wore the black suit. Much more awesome if you ask me.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was ok. I didn't hate it, but I thought the first two Spidermans were better. They put in too many bad guys and the fact that they made spiderman look emo in the middle was just silly.

Best answers
Wait so venom is coming back?!?! In spidey-4? If so thats gonna be awsome.....but how is that possible when Eddie Brockman just blew up >.>

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Wait so venom is coming back?!?! In spidey-4? If so thats gonna be awsome.....but how is that possible when Eddie Brockman just blew up >.>
If I remember correctly, the doctor also has a little peace of Venom at his library / school, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom