[Spoilers] Spiderman 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, it's hip to hate popular things these days. I'll probably check this movie out somewhere next week.

Best answers
Meh, it's hip to hate popular things these days. I'll probably check this movie out somewhere next week.
There's a simple explenation for that: things are being hyped, opinions about how awesome those things are have been noted, you decide to check that thing out and you notice that it isn't awesome at all and not worth the hype (according to personal taste)

Stuff can be popular, but that doesn't stop people from hating it and letting others know about that hatred.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's not a case of people jumping on the bandwagon to hate something, people have their own opinions about things and have their own taste, it's like with music. If someone doesn't like something, trying to dispute it on why they should like it is extremely futile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no, don't get me wrong, I was just making a general statement.. I can't tell people why or why not to see it when I haven't even seen it myself... so.. I didn't mean anything by it.

Best answers
dissapointed me a bit or maybe its cuz i already knew the most things from all the trailers and spoilers lol also the german synch isnt so good and i missed some scenes from the trailers dont know why they not in the movie lol ? also that venom dies so fast a bit dissapointing.... but when the venom substance came out of the meteor it looked alot more then the little thing that moved with his bike hmm.....maybe there comes another venom someday :p

Best answers
Well I'm a huge fan of the comic and I wasn't severely disappointed

Its a movie, so obviously it isn't going to be the comic. On points of movie flow storyline character development, I thought it did really well for a superhero movie.

Guess everyone has their tastes

Best answers
FFS DOES VENOM DIE I HATE YOU ALL YOU REUINED IT!!!! sorry my fault.

Did anyone like the theme song? Snow patrol signal fire i think it was.

Best answers
whattt? venom dies? venom is mostly the reason why i wana go see this move, hes my fave spidey charac, do you see much of venom atleast im gonna watch this at some stage, i enjoy superhero movies

Best answers
NOBODY KNOWS IF HES DEAD OR NOT. go see the movie youll see what i mean.

does anyone else agree with me that the whole "spiderman coming to save the day" american flag bit was a tad unessasary and cmpletely LAME

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOBODY KNOWS IF HES DEAD OR NOT. go see the movie youll see what i mean.

does anyone else agree with me that the whole "spiderman coming to save the day" american flag bit was a tad unessasary and cmpletely LAME
Everyone in my theater laughed when they saw that. I thoughts it was dumb, but who knows, maybe they're trying to backwards introduce/insinuate Captain America in the next movie.

My experience with spiderman is mostly from Civil War and heavily blurred memories of the cartoon series a couple years ago. Overall I liked it. I went in with high expectations, and the movie met them so I can't complain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they shoulda arrested venom, woulda led to carnage's entrance into the scene

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's certainly a crowd-pleaser. I work at the local theater, and we could only keep things sane by showing the movie in 8...count 'em...8, of our 18 theaters. So many movies, even recent ones were kicked to the curb that it was hardly funny. We STILL sold out from 6:00 PM to 9:15 PM. Nobody could get a seat to any showing between those times, for ALL 8 THEATERS IT SHOWED IN!!! It looks pretty nice. I've actually been to Sony Imageworks last fall, where they did all the effects for this. Got to see some footage before the trailers were released too :)

Needless to say, they packed a lot of **** into this film. It seems satisfying though. It wouldn't have felt nearly as involving if it were JUST Venom or JUST Sandman. That's why the first two were good in my eyes, but had tunnel-vision. In this one, the plot isn't easy to predict from what I gathered. I really loved how they made Peter feel dark during the Symbiote Spiderman part of the movie. His eyes seem baggy, and the way his hair combs down over his forehead adds something sinister to his character, something totally in contrast from regular Pete. I gotta say though, Toby hasn't lost his touch. He's a great actor; his emotions were totally believable. From rage, to elation, from depression to smugness, he never stops being his character.

Best answers
J-dude do you get to watch the movies while you work at your threatre?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-dude do you get to watch the movies while you work at your threatre?
In a way. I almost always work as a theater checker, so I'm marching through each theater constantly. Seeing bits of movies is inevitable. Especially when the SAME MOVIE PLAYS IN 8 of 18 THEATERS.

Best answers
Lol do you hate it when you get a movie you want to see spoiled?

Best answers
Serves you right for entering a thread with Spoilers in the title. :p

Best answers
I really loved how they made Peter feel dark during the Symbiote Spiderman part of the movie. His eyes seem baggy, and the way his hair combs down over his forehead adds something sinister to his character, something totally in contrast from regular Pete. I gotta say though, Toby hasn't lost his touch. He's a great actor; his emotions were totally believable. From rage, to elation, from depression to smugness, he never stops being his character.
I hated it.. They made him emo-spidey instead of angry-spidey. Instead of "scaring" me (as he should, since he's all evil/angry), he made me rofl rather loud. He was emo mixed with somebody that has seen Saturday Night Fever way too many times. Even his performance as an actor wasn't too great. Most of the time he just looks laughable when trying to be sad or angry.
They didn't make Peter feel dark.. They made him feel extremely retarded and ***.
Another thing that bugged me, is that they turned the symbiote in just a suit for Peter, just some clothing, not something that is attached to him (apart from the scenes where the symbiote actually attaches and detaches). Unlike Venom, where you actually feel and see that it's attached to him

Another lousy performance, is the one of Topher. His lack of actingskills fit extremely well for the nerdy Eric in That 70's Show, but it fails for big movies like this where his role should be a bit more serious (especially if you're playing a big-ass jock-type bodybuilder like Brock (sigh).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know Bolteh, I would've liked to see the symbiote look the way it did in the comic and cartoon.. not like this. That's probably my biggest gripe about this movie and I haven't even seen it yet. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom