[Spoilers]Not-so-good Series Finale come to those who watch 10 seasons [Stargate SG1]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Spoilers]Not-so-good Series Finale comes to those who watch 10 seasons[Stargate SG1]

So as some of you might have seen, Stargate SG1's last episodes has been broadcasted. And to be honest, I think it wasn't that great of an ending for a series that has been running for nearly 10 years. Now I know, they will continue the SG1 franchise with two direct-to-dvd movies, and possibly more. But I was still a tad disappointed with this episode. It was an over 'good' episode, but the series didn't really go out with a bang (plenty of explosions, yes, but not a great finale) I can't wait to see the movies, but they could've put some more effort in the last episode. At least they should have tried to get RDA to play in the last episode, as he was the Star of this show.

I'll miss SG1, luckily we will still have Atlantis, but the Stargate franchise will never be the same.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I thought that was pretty crappy too, the Asgard are dead, the Ancients aren't exactly alive either, the Nox won't even talk to the humans and we've never met the Furlings. Not much powerful races left among the SG1 friends club.

Best answers
But on the other hand we do have all of the Asgard's latest technology, a matter synthesizer, the Asgard's complete database of all their knowledge, and a hologram of any Asgard that will apparently help you with whatever you need.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it, and I think it's a fine end to the series. I mean they couldn't really do another Ori episode yet because of the movies. Plus it was just kind of a fun opprtunity to mess with the characters, just like the final episodes of season 8.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They could've at least added RDA in the last episode. I mean, he makes every episode awesome. My favorite episode is still Window of Oppertunity, where O'Neill and Teal'C are both trapped in that time loop.

Best answers
Not to mention it would've fitted it better with the Asgard. O'Neill was the one who first met the Asgard, he should've been the one to say goodbye to them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no RDA = no dice.
This statement is so true...I wish they had a Mcgyver episode where he like kills 10 ghould with a paper clip and a rubber band

I'm gonna miss SG-1 though...atlantis is good but it's just not the same.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atlantis is just as SG1, unique. Without Sheppard/McKay, Atlantis wouldn't be fun either. And of course Becket, but they killed him off already, well...he is a recurring character so we might see more of him later on.

By the way Barney, check this for some MacGyver action in Stargate [blooper]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZXStPtY9lc&mode=related&search=

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha that's awesome...anyone else think she's incredibly hot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom