[Spoilers] Naruto 141 [Anime]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well another OK episode, but...after the ending song, i watched next episodes preview....and....another filler....AAAAH! and this new filler seems to be somewhat...farfetched

While this filler arc still had *something* to do with the story line, it seems the next filler episode has (yet again) nothing to do with the story line...>.> and thats whats getting annoying!

Best answers
Well, at least the latest development regarding Sakura was interesting.

Haven't watched the preview tho...

/me goes off to watch

Best answers
mm tehh epi. was pretty nice.. arachi looked bad-ass monster rofl xD and sakura finally did do smthng o_O''

soon.. kakashi-sensei's youth! :D w00t!

Best answers
Arashi-Niichan or whatever he called himself looked like something out of Resident Evil 2. It was not a bad filler episode, could of been better though.

Edit
William Birkin is what he looked like

William Birkin's Mutations

The one in the middle

(Moderators can remove the link if it is something that they feel does not need to be seen by children).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely a great episode! Good action, great animation, and of course the last couple of minutes had some great news for the future of the series :)
Kinda saw it coming though ^_^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked this one, had some odd scenes in it, and the girl screaming the whole time became irritating.

But I liked it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ending was the best part, linking Sakura to a medic ninja. The rest was somewhat predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom