[Spoilers] Naruto 133 discussion

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I just have no words... I just couldn't bring out words close enough to describe what I felt seeing that episode..

wow? is that the good word? no... there is no words in my dictionary good enough to describe how good I found this episode.

Sasuke does look weird in his 2nd form, but I'll bet he's pretty powerfull there.

Can't wait to see the next episode. :smile:

Also, I am disliking one aspect of the show in this episode.. it's got DBZ syndrome. Naruto was never the type of anime where one punch threw people flying through mountain rocks at super fast speeds breaking all the rocks and the very next second the victim stands up as if nothing happened. Since when were Sasuke and Naruto made of diamond -_-'.
True, it has something that reminds me allot of DBZ, but it just shows how powerfull kyuubi really is.

Turning a kid into something like that, I think that's awesome.

Just my feelings about it though.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nixation said:
kyuubi released enough of his chakra he would be released
I don't think so, the seal actually lets naruto use the chakra of the nine tails for his own protection
( atleast I think that's how they explained it in a previous episode )

Best answers
All I know is that this episode absolutely raped the manga version like nobodies business.
thats exactly what i was thinking. the manga version of this episode seems bland now. actually, i dont remember seeing much of those fighting sequences in the manga at all.

is it just me or does this fight make sasuke and naruto look waaaaay to powerful?

Also, I am disliking one aspect of the show in this episode.. it's got DBZ syndrome. Naruto was never the type of anime where one punch threw people flying through mountain rocks at super fast speeds breaking all the rocks and the very next second the victim stands up as if nothing happened. Since when were Sasuke and Naruto made of diamond -_-'.
true.

to me, if you were to compare the strength of naruto in the manga to his strength in the anime, the anime naruto seems far stronger.

...weird stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I expected Sasuke would be hurting more, but it's not nearly as bad as they did it in the 2004 Jump Festival thing. THAT was -extremely- DBZ-ish.

Anyway like I said, you know Naruto is boned. Think about it. The music in the preview was really dramatic and sad. They have those shots of Kakashi looking really down, with the melancholy tint on the camera, and then Naruto looking completely down and out as well. That alone should be hint enough.

Plus, Sasuke looked completely confident throughout it too. Realize as well that Sasuke has barely used the seal at all and has been forcing Naruto to basically make kyuubi work for him; and that obviously takes a toll on Naruto's body as well, I mean just listen to him... "My body is tired... I can't feel my left hand... etc."

Sasuke was also laughing like it was no big deal just before he activated the full seal... I mean come on. Conclusion to the rain of tears. He's getting away one way or another. You think they'd continue the story by having Sasuke come back and making everyone happy again? No way, lol. Maybe later, who knows, but definitely not yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
is it just me or does this fight make sasuke and naruto look waaaaay to powerful?
It's not just you. After seeing the episode, I thought: "Hell, Naruto would completely own Kakashi". Then again, I don't think I've seen Kakashi fight all out yet :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode 133 was, as everyone stated, very good. The drawing was a bit off from it's orignial design, but the animation was above superb. The combos Naruto laced on Sasuke was pure spactacular and accurate. From the first punch, to Naruto rotating sasuke in the air, till the crushing pile driver. I think Sasuke is a bit lost though, when he used that unique jitsu on naruto's "kage bunshin bridge" thing, he seemed a bit shocked that he's done something that big, and noticed how serious this fight actually was. Both of their faces was priceless. I can actually picture them both getting up from then and saying "hey man, that's enough, someone could actually get hurt" and walk off like nothing happened lol. But, due to reading the manga, I already know the outcome and satisfied with it since the winner is my favorite character of the series.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
It's not just you. After seeing the episode, I thought: "Hell, Naruto would completely own Kakashi". Then again, I don't think I've seen Kakashi fight all out yet :)
Hehe, well the kyubi would give kakashi an extremely hard time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you not like this?

(Credits to Dancing-Hampster)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, too bad you didn't also add a pic of Naruto catching a fist right in the face. It looked really painful :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i didn't take these pics :p Hamps from DMZ did.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
Hehe, too bad you didn't also add a pic of Naruto catching a fist right in the face. It looked really painful :p
indeed it does :p :

Best answers
i really would like to know what their faces are made out off...they can be slammed through rock without getting their scull crushed and when they get hit in the face as the picture above the fist can go in halfway without killing the victim...truly remarkble:]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Cold steel....lets just say.....if you read the manga.....well i wont spoil anything, but you shouldnt quit now....
I know. The manga is good, but i was losing interest in the anime.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about this one?

gotta say....like that commercial(in holland atleast)
"New teeth -- 5000 dollars"
"New face -- 4500 dollars"
"Punch in the face from your friend -- Priceless"
"Mastercard"

(if the commercial was from mastercard....cant remember)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, thanks for posting those Sicron :D

Makes you wonder what his face looks like under there, since you can't see his eyes, nose or mouth.

Best answers
That was the single best anime episode I've ever seen. I was completly blown away by everything in it. The only thing I didn't like so much was Sasuke's sudden 'transformation,' I had DBZ flashbacks, he turned into Sonic the Hedgehog.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh he looks like a girl too

erm so far that was the best naruto ep i have seen imo :yes:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
what about this one?

gotta say....like that commercial(in holland atleast)
"New teeth -- 5000 dollars"
"New face -- 4500 dollars"
"Punch in the face from your friend -- Priceless"
"Mastercard"

(if the commercial was from mastercard....cant remember)
Holy crappamoly... that just makes a fool out of my new sig, LMFAO.

It just hurts to look at that, that nose! D:

Their skeletons must be made out of some rubber or some sort. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom