*Spoilers*Bleach 60 Anime

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. It revealed a lot of which I was thinking : ' Damn Gin killed Aizen! '. Then he comes back, kills Hinamori, then shows off his Soul Slayer and moves along. I was expecting a better Bankai from the white-haired captain (names are hard to remember.. argh) although it was a good episode in all. I would love to find out Gins and Aizens motives.
Plus, on a personal note, I ****ing hate the dude who owns Kurakura Force. Ahem: SPIRITS ARE ALWAYS WITHHH YOUUUUUU!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I cannot show how much this pisses me off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you didnt know, Hitsu***a (the guy with the white/grey hair) has the most powerfull Ice type zanpakutou. And just because Aizen is faster than Hitsu***a (seriously...they need to stop censoring *** >.>) doesnt mean he is weak or something. And actually, Hitsu***a got Aizen...well...rather is fake body illusion thing and Hitsu***a couldnt know that. So dont you start bashing Hitsu***a's Bankai >.> Hitsu***a is the coolest captain ever \o/ (annoying censoring).

And by now, everybody hates Don Kanonji....and I seriously hope that if any fillers come soon (because the anime is like...40 chapters away from the manga) they will not use any more Karakura/Don Kanonji stuff again, he is like...the most annoying Anime person next to Sakura from Naruto

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lies! Don kanonji is the pwn pewpenmeister \o I'm all for filler with him, he cracks me up.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, quite a twist, though for those who havent read the manga, things should to make sense in the next couple of episodes.

For those who have, how pimp is ikkaku's bankai and OMFG URURU owns :D!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
If you didnt know, Hitsu***a (the guy with the white/grey hair) has the most powerfull Ice type zanpakutou. And just because Aizen is faster than Hitsu***a (seriously...they need to stop censoring *** >.>) doesnt mean he is weak or something. And actually, Hitsu***a got Aizen...well...rather is fake body illusion thing and Hitsu***a couldnt know that. So dont you start bashing Hitsu***a's Bankai >.> Hitsu***a is the coolest captain ever \o/ (annoying censoring).

And by now, everybody hates Don Kanonji....and I seriously hope that if any fillers come soon (because the anime is like...40 chapters away from the manga) they will not use any more Karakura/Don Kanonji stuff again, he is like...the most annoying Anime person next to Sakura from Naruto
Hitsu***a is probably just as fast as Aizen (As they are both captain class). Aizen probably released his shikai and got Hitsu***a under it's unfluence, without even noticing it. In Hitsu***a's eyes Aizen was standing in front of him, however, for all we know, he might have been standing behind him all the time.

[wheres_warren]Yeah, quite a twist, though for those who havent read the manga, things should to make sense in the next couple of episodes.

For those who have, how pimp is ikkaku's bankai and OMFG URURU owns :D!

oh jes \o

Like omfg yes, still i'm waiting for Kurosaki Ishin to jump in and make Ichigo's jaw drop to the bottomest bottom. ;D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that could be possible, but if you look at the new episode (61) you know that Aizen does the same fast stuff against Ichigo, and Ichigo didnt see Aizen's shikai, so it couldnt be possible that it was an illusion...

and btw...you might un-quote your last quote as it is reveiling a spoiler for non-manga readers :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oopsy yeah... =p

Well, you gotta consider that Ichigo got lucky everytime he was slashed up. (The mask)

Also, Ichigo has climbed to his current level very fast, which makes it harder to control then someone who has trained for 1000's of years (Byakuya)

Furthermore, Ichigo is badly wounded after the big fight. No one can recover so fast from that, not even the incredible Ichigo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, I really hope uruhara (sp?) [sandle hat dude], can do somthing about Renji, he really has been sucking recently, perhaps an improvement, or techinque for his bankai

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UrAhara :p, yeah well, I think only the zanpakutou self can teach the user new techniques, not other persons. As Ichigo clearly said "Zangetsu only taugth(sp...?) me Getsuga Tenshou"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought Hitsug-ya's bankai looked totally kick ass. I wish he had been able to put up a little better of a fight against Aizen.

Best answers
Hitsug-ya's bankai realy cool. i'm waiting for 62 episode :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UrAhara , yeah well, I think only the zanpakutou self can teach the user new techniques, not other persons. As Ichigo clearly said "Zangetsu only taugth(sp...?) me Getsuga Tenshou"
I was refering to the manga (and i mean be trained by him. In the manga renji goes to see if he can stay at his place to get training from him like ichigo did).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom