*spoilers*Bleach 58 anime

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally, he released it...

I just seen it and.. wow, this one was awesome, i've really been waiting for this episode, and I'm not disapointed.

The end though, makes me wanna see 59 real bad! what do you guys think what will happen?(for those who haven't read the manga yet, like me)

Best answers
Yeah, it was indeed an awesome episode. I was really impressed with Ichigo's Bankai, but a lot of my friends that watch it aren't impressed at all. I kind of knew that Ichigo wouldn't get a giant beast kind of Bankai like the others, and I was glad that he didn't.

The fight was definitely awesome though. I was loving it when Ichigo was running around Byakuya and it looked as though there were about 15 of him, just because I hate Byakuya and it gave the son of a ***** a taste of his own medicine. I am wondering what Byakuya has got up his sleeve though, he still seemed fairly confident considering he just got his ass well and truely beat.

Oh, and what the hell was with that place that Hitsuga-ya went to? I'm intrigued, as despite Hitsug-aya being a captain, it sounded as if he was talking to someone higher up than him. I hope more is explained next episode.

The swear filter can be ridiculous sometimes ;(

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your friends weren't impressed?

I was! man, that bankai was just teh secks, I gues your friends wanted him to have a sword equivilant that of Cloud in FF.

Best answers
his bankai was awesome..i was ..in the lack of better words..GIGGLING..when he ran around Byakaku..it was great= )

and the reason i think Byakaku is confident, is becasue he is a Arrogant jackass who is used to fighting Rukia or other lowclass noobs, and whatever he whipps out of his sleeve i bet its gonna be pink, and iam gonna laugh at it and its gonna be useless and Ichigo is gonna show that pink-bankai-byakaku whos the boss ; )

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Byakuya is not confident for no reason, i'll bet he still has some up his sleeves. And those sleeves are long =o

betterman

B
reminds me of ths fight between rock lee and gaara, when lee took off his weights and was super fast, very good episode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
betterman said:
reminds me of ths fight between rock lee and gaara, when lee took off his weights and was super fast, very good episode.
This is why I disliked this episode. Yeah, I know it's supposed to be cool with these characters, but i've seen this fight already. Wake me when something original happens.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
This is why I disliked this episode. Yeah, I know it's supposed to be cool with these characters, but i've seen this fight already. Wake me when something original happens.
Didn't even notice that at the moment, but you'r right, it does look allot the same.

Still cool though... but yeah, kinda unoriginal. =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet Ichigo also has something up his sleeves...what do you think...he just got his bankai from Zangetsu but didnt learn anything with it? I dont believe that!

But yeah, Im glad they didnt give Ichigo another huge ass sword, the black thing katana is just the coolest zanpakutou...though...I think it would have looked better if it was a bit curved like real katana's

Oh, btw...Kama, believe me, the next episode real original things will happen >.> Well atleast original to the bleach show :p

Best answers
Kama said:

if you want to see something that never been seened before,then watch Sailor Moon!

i think it was awesome..just beacsue something is similur doesnt mean its not original..i didnt even think of it becasue it doesnt even look the same.....you have to think about it and connect the concept for it to be: yeah it looks a little the same but nothing to be a cry baby about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
if you want to see something that never been seened before,then watch Sailor Moon!
I already have, it's a fun anime. It's nothing horribly original though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom