[Spoilers]Bleach 57[Anime]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, loved this episode (well actually, only the last few minutes :p, finally some more ichigo action) and it seems we all will get to see ichigos bankai next episode (or for us manga readers, ANIMATED!)....cant wait for next episode...need to think of something to kill time for another week =\

Best answers
(posted wrong earlier:p)
Just watched it and i was a little dissapointed..off all the fights going on the episode focused mostly on Yorouchi..sure it was nice to find out a little more about her and that captain girl but still the other fights seems more interesting.

Overall i liked this episode..a good flashback for once and nice action.I knew she was some exeptionl fighter yorouchi but didnt know she was such a bigshot..head of the military in soul society...cant wait for the next episode.

Best answers
Good episode. I loved it when Ichigo pwned Byakuya's scatter attack. The look on his face was priceless.
I still want to see what's going to happen with Kenpachi though, now that the Fox dude stopped fighting him. I'm hoping Kenpachi will fight the ultra powerful old dude who's name I can't recall.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermmm if you watched 1 or 2 episodes earlier, you would know he was just resting or something and that 2 other captains (the sick one, and the one who cant stop saying NANAO-CHAN!) are fighting the old guy. Kenpachi couldnt possibly win against the old guy anyway, that is definetly no fight between people who have the highest reiatsu(or spirit power, depends on what subs you watch) but more how well you can fight with your zanpakthou

Best answers
No, he says something about the Fox guy running away, presumably towards the old guy since Kenpachi said he cried out his name before running. I know the two other captains are figthing the old dude, but Nanao-chan said that as they are, they don't even stand a chance. Besides, it's fair to assume that Kenpachi has a lot of combat skill, and doesn't just rely on his spirit power. I think the fact that pain, and incredible wounds don't phase him could also pose a problem to anyone who fights him aswell. As he is, he probably couldn't beat the old dude, but I think he'd be at least a good match. Also, I want him to find out his soul slayers name damn it! Then he'd kick everyones ass.

Best answers
I agree JLN , if Zaraki would find out his soulslayers name he would be in a league of his own.

And dont count out Zaraki,hes above normal captains while using "bells" so they can hear him and a eyepatch to lower/eat his reitsu,i think he would have a bigger chance against the old guy then nanao-chan dude and the white haired guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, Zaraki would definetely put up a good fight, heck i bet that he would just be smiling all the way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom