[Spoiler] Sasuke Shippuuden

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If its cell shaded take it off please xD also the hair should be longer at the back top :/ once its done could you PM me it so i can try and rig it into TS? :D

nice work overall

Best answers
I rly find it dumb to use anime screencaps as reference.Manga is teh canon!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh true sven, though .... these are original manga pictures too, i checked them myself:

i was going to follow the manga version so... uhm.... you kinda confused me, the sword in the youtube link is from the anime.... those are from the manga ,_,

Best answers
looking good....
though there's something feminine about the face though.

Best answers
i was going to follow the manga version so... uhm.... you kinda confused me, the sword in the youtube link is from the anime.... those are from the manga ,_,
In manga Sasukes shirt, pants, "skirt" and even his sword are blue. Just different shades of blue, but theyre all blue...

Clickity, Click, Click...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now what?

guys you making me hate to work on......just settle down..... because the clothing seems to be even wrong now....

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

btw. sorry for not replieng to everybody, will happend when i will update iwth a picture ;)

Best answers
ppff.. Ok what I meant was. For forms , Eyes, proportions and whatever has to do with how the character looks, USE MANGA PICTURES! and no anime screencaps.

The colors you see in the manga are done with waterpaint(or howevr theyre called)by kishimoto himself. So for COLORS theres no problem to use the anime as a reference.

Best answers
his model i just fine let him concentrate on it he knows if he made mistakes

Best answers
Sorry, i didnt mean to sound like im forcing you to use those colours. I just wanted to make you aware that Kishimoto himself intented of using different colours than the anime makers. But honestly white shirt looks so much cooler than the light blue one.

And because i forgot to mention it last time, the model is perfect. Keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That character is so stupid. He walks around bare-chested, probably expecting attention from men, and in his ridiculous-looking, heavy getup. I don't understand what's so great about a character that disgraces Ninjas.

However, the model's excellent. You have proportions correct, and from all angles it looks near flawless. I'd say touch up the skin a little, and maybe even add more length to his hair. Good work.

Best answers
That character is so stupid. He walks around bare-chested, probably expecting attention from men, and in his ridiculous-looking, heavy getup. I don't understand what's so great about a character that disgraces Ninjas.
Well actually there is a reason why he has that kind of easy-to-remove-shirt with him. If he was in his old type of shirt, he would be forced to break the shirt everytime he used curse seal lvl 2... Okay this was a bit off-topic...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
...Heres the colors of how sasuke should be in that clothes

Skirt: Black

Shirt: White

Pants: Blue

Rope: Purple

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just decide on what Sasuke are you following, Manga or Anime, then base the colors on that.

I like it overall, I just think the hair should be longer and the hair on the back should be unmirrored to the left. (our right)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no sorry, i will maybe update it on sometimes i will win time again.
I have it on Hold for some reasons.
Also I'm in a phase where i have to go out with friends more.... its something like a part of the Artist Seasons hehe, first the are inspired, then the work, then the are going lazy, then retire and go out... and it beginns all again.

so sorry for now i dont have any progress.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean by clean?
Smooth? Flat? Wire?

i havnt worked on the Texture in anyway, so there owuldnt be any use of making one.

Best answers
I’m 95% sure acira means a rendering video then a grab view port video..
From what I can judge from the gif/pics the body looks pretty solid, you'll have no problems with his deformation.
edit: One thing is bothers me too, his thick fingers and the neck trapeze, if you coul make it a bit more round to not look so robotic straight will be even better

I'm not to sure about his head shape too but overal nice job

Looking further to the texture

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom