[Spoiler] Bleach 39 [Anime]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, just awesome. I'm quite curious what kind of role the alter ego in Ichigo's realm will play later on.

Best answers
im guessing hes gonna play a big role. he seemed like he coulda beat ichigo pretty easily so its somthin to look out for. but it was a great episode it really was worth watchin and waiting for.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, the episode was superb. The alter ego mentioned something about taking over "That power's gonna be mine someday" seems sort of evil if you ask me, and he 'melted' into Zangetsu so one would imagine that he is part of him.

I am slightly disappointed that after all that Ichigo still lost the fight.

and what about that liutenant girl. Saw a bit of her power there, hope she gets to fight someone.

Best answers
This episode was really something.
That alter ego world was quite interesting,it seemed his sword has a link to his emotions..like Zangetsu is a part of him. Ichigo is probably one of the most powerful deathgods ever,i mean he hasnt been around that long and almost took down Zaraki Kenpachi,and he must be without a doubt the captain with most reitsu..maybe not the best captain but probably the most powerful.

Just a thought,when Kuchiki Byakuya "killed" Ichigo and took away his deathgod powers shouldnt Rukia’s deathgod powers started coming back to her then?
I mean Urahara said that Ichigo had his own deathgod powers and when Ichigo turned into a deathgod again it was his own transformation...so tech he is not using Rukias powers but his own,whats up with that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
This episode was really something.
That alter ego world was quite interesting,it seemed his sword has a link to his emotions..like Zangetsu is a part of him. Ichigo is probably one of the most powerful deathgods ever,i mean he hasnt been around that long and almost took down Zaraki Kenpachi,and he must be without a doubt the captain with most reitsu..maybe not the best captain but probably the most powerful.

Just a thought,when Kuchiki Byakuya "killed" Ichigo and took away his deathgod powers shouldnt Rukia’s deathgod powers started coming back to her then?
I mean Urahara said that Ichigo had his own deathgod powers and when Ichigo turned into a deathgod again it was his own transformation...so tech he is not using Rukias powers but his own,whats up with that.
He didn't took the deathgod powers
he "killed" it
Rewatch episode 17, timeframe 14:00

ZaZ

Best answers
ooh I can see where this is going, hmm first he get stabbed and wounded then he gets up then he get cut again then he gets up again then he gets stabbed again and then he....

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZaZ said:
ooh I can see where this is going, hmm first he get stabbed and wounded then he gets up then he get cut again then he gets up again then he gets stabbed again and then he....
Yup I'm wondering to see what's gonna happen next episode, maybe he'll fall in a different way!

Best answers
Excellent battle! I know what happens next, but I won't spoil.
But I will say, to Rocky87, it wasn't all for nothing. ;) You'll see.
Ichigo is quite a tough fellow. And Zarachi is the coolest of the captains.
Not the type that would kill someone in cold blood, or while there unconcious.
All and all, it was a great fight and I can't wait to see more. :laff:

Best answers
Awesome episode. Zangetsu more than definitely pwns your soul. Great battle, and some interesting new insights into the whole Death God business. Can't wait to see what'll happen next.

I'm already planning on cosplaying as Zangetsu someday ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one word...
speechless >_< can't wait for teh next episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom