[Spoiler Alert]24 the show discussion.[Spoiler Alert]

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright so far what does everybody think of this season so far?

I think this season started off great and is getting even better by the episode although since I've been watching this show since season 1 I'm guessing everything that is going to happen before hand and most of my guesses have become fact heh. I'm curious to see how this season is going to end and how many more people are going to die.

Keep all spoilers in a white text and only can be seen when highlighted for ruining any spoilers from the show.

*Spoiler Alert* [HIGHLIGHT]
Well I was actually sad to see edgar die at the end of the 2 hour episode but it was nice to kim bauer come back too even more mayhem at CTU. Also TONY ALMEIDA woke up and was lied too right after he did. After watching sneak peak at next weeks episode I wonder who is going to give up their life too save the others. I believe its going to be either Beuchanan or Audrey Raines and also TONY woke up and at the end he was lying next to Christopher Henderson. Beuchanan told TONY he was connected to the guys who killed Michelle Dessler his wife so you know what that means *BANG BANG* your dead Henderson heh. Well those are my guesses at next weeks episode post your ideas who you think it might be and what TONY will do to Henderson. Remember to do the highlight thing to hide spoilers from those with weary eyes who cannot read a topic title. Thanks.

Well those are my views on things so lets hear yours.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The episode where Jack Bauer killed 50 people in a room, using only a roll of quarters while simultaneously dismantling a nuclear bomb with his face - awesome.

Really though, 24 to me is one of those shows that goes too over the top to be enjoyable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG!!! just watched the latest episode

i was like... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

at the end =[

poor guy ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom