Splinter Cell!!

Splinter Cell Poll

• Splinter Cell Is Deffenetly Gonna Deliver Ownage!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Splinter Cell is gonna own Metal Gear Solid 2, But wont be the best game around

• Splinter Cell is not gonna be as good as Metal Gear Solid 2

• Splinter Cell is gonna suk ass!!!

• Total voters
Best answers
Well many people must be feeling the tension of the soon 2 be released SPLINTER CELL!! I dont know if the USA have it yet but back here in Australia there are huge expectations....
I wanna hear your comments...
Do some of u guys want it more than ESF Beta1??
Will it be the Metal Gear Killer???

BTW please dunt flame xbox or anything like that

Retired
Best answers
will most likely deliver ownage, but to say its better than MGS2? I dunno about that :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but its mgs2 it can't be beaten why? cause itsm gs2 duh

Best answers
Splinter Cell is gonna be on PC aswell... But the big hipe about it is on Xbox...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks really coo, but Ive just seen a few commercials for MGS2: Substance, which look sawesome and Ive been waiting for it forever now!! But, I dunno!! Splinter Cell looks coo too!!

Best answers
MGS2 is a good game. One of my favorites

BUT, where in metal gear solid can you do the splits high up across a narrow hallway? Where can you use a snake cam to peek under doors? Where in MGS can you open doors just a crack to see who's inside?

As you can see, I have the demo of Splinter Cell. Believe you me, it kicks so much ass.

I'll get Substance, cuz I still like MGS.

Best answers
Well ofcourse, but substance is just MGS2 wif some side added things... am i right??? (could be rong)
But splinter cell has soo many items and things 2 do, the graphics look better, but ofcourse i need 2 play it myself... i would reccomend both but in my opinion Splinter Cell Number 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
msg sub is the full game of msg2 and ALOT of addons, like VR training, play msg2 as snake the whole game, different storylines, play as the ninja

Best answers
splinter cell looks so kick ass, because it's ps complex.

i have a xbox cd with the video on it, plus i saw extended play when they were tlaking about it...

you should have seen extended play when they were featuring the game. the team making it put so much freakin work into it.

i cant wait till it comes out

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think the 2 games are comparable, well they are in a way, but they are 2 different style games

i also heard that splinter cell be comin for ps2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's what I think : Splinter Cell is going to join the extremely limited list of good games on the X-Box. That list being mechassault, halo, and possibly MGS2: Substance (but that doesn't really count, since they sort of STOLE IT.)

whenever I ask my fewlish, X-box owning friend to name me good games on X- Box, he pretty much says those names, with a few other things that you can tell *suck* cause nobody knows about them except people that avidly read X-Box dedicated gaming magazines or some crap.

PS2> X-Box
PS2>Gamecube

Best answers
i personally dunt giv a **** which is better seeing as though i have both ps2 and xbox :D

i am playing splineter cell right now and i can tell u now dat it blows MGS2 away!!! and i am dead serious, it is 1 of the best games i have ever played!!

hmm i dunt think its coming out on ps2 (even if it did xbox's version would own it, in graphics) but on pc yes it is, so be sure to check it out people!!!

Best answers
Splinter Cell is a class game, but in later levels there are sections of trail and error which can just be a pain in the ass, and no its not too hard for me. Next year will be a great year for games anyways, an now that I have all 3 consoles you could say I, and anyone else with all 3 are spoilt for choice:rolleyes:

Retired
Best answers
Splinter cell will be released on all consoles. and for MGS2 substance. on Xbox and I heard on PS2. (not sure about that last bit)

btw did anyone miss me? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom