Spiritbomb idea

Best answers
spirt bombs power shouldnt be the same in all maps. try to imagine this thing :notice: you are playing destroyede namek map.theres nothing to spare ki with you.but you still can make a spirit bomb the same powerfull like in others maps with alot grass , trees ant other things.in maps there should be some thing to define power of spirit bomb o smth.

what do ya think ?

Best answers
cannot in maps be such a thinkg ki likethere are senzu beans , that ki things should recover after some times.when you trying to create spirit bomb you are actually colecting that ki things.is this posible in esf?=]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
tis a good idea but i thnk the spirit bomb is great the way it is, id rather give the esf team suggestions on something to improve the game on then with somethin like dis

Best answers
its ok idea
but u need to think of the coding and effort they would need to put in for such a little detail
plus different animations n stuff for the charging or it

Best answers
I think it should depend on something, but not on the map. It should depend on other fighters. PL of other fighters and number of other fighters. More power in a person, more power can be drawn from their spirit.

Best answers
its just not pratical, the sb is powerfull enuf as it is
if u wanna do a weaker sb then do secondary fire
its impossible to make the game exactly how the cartoon is, bcos the cartoon itself is all over the place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basicly I don't think it matters but if it does it should depend on the width of the map.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be neat but not very practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom