Spirit Bomb tweak......

DMW

Best answers
Simple idea for spirit bomb,make it to where there is a second gauge for the energy of living thing,or what the spirit bomb is made of.Make it to where when you use it the guage decrases depending on how long you charge it,and when it goes down it goes back up at a set speed.So that ppl can just shoot it over and over and over.In dbz i dont think goku could continuesly draw energy from the earth,animals,plant,(living things) without them running out of energy at one point.What do you guys think,also if this idea was already posted im sry,i hope it isnt the same.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simlar ideas have been suggested before , i prefer the sprit ki idea for maps

Best answers
yeh im sick of SB spammers....and before anyone says yes i know they are easy to spot....but it's irritating none-the-less

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spirit bomb is the easiest ball attack to avoid... why? It's the biggest one in the game, and also the slowest moving ball attack in the game. A few teleports can get you away from it in no time, heh, most of the time I can just swoop away normally and get away from it with ease. It doesn't need tweaking of any kind, it's good the way it is.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hate to say it, but I also like the other dudes idea. Sure this idea will cut down on SB Spammers, but there needs to be advantages to those tweaks as well, not just disadvantages.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont find SB spammers to be a problem at all. If you can start a ki blob over them, dispite them dropping under it, the blob can be grown so they cant fire without killing themselves. They never seem to notice that, however, so you can often get a free kill. Sure, only a noob would fall for that one, but what kind of player spams SBs in the first place?

Best answers
easiest way to kill a SB spammer....fly under him and kiblob him from there cause if he fires it down he kills himself. yes i know it is easy to avoid...but if your distracted against pro's like [S2K] then i usually spot it too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom