Spirit Bomb Suggestion

Best answers
I had an idea for the spirit bomb to help with team work, I'm not sure how powerful the spirit bomb is intended to be currently but how about in team game modes players on the same team as yours can help boost your spirit bomb and get points in return. This would most definitely help with team effort and helps reward people who decide to help. Helping to boost would probably be usable by either pressing a key or selecting it as you would an attack, and boosting the spirit bomb would result in more damage dealt. Just something I decided to throw out there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember there was a suggestion like this. Teammates could give Energy to your spiritbomb and help it grow more powerful at the cost of their Energy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allready in the game since the first beta or maybe even longer (in a way).

The spiritbombs strength is calculated by using the average PL of all the players in the server. So unless you are the only player in the server the Spiritbomb will have a different strength than your PL.

Other than that. People are to buissy to even notice that their team mate is charging a spirit bomb. So itll never be used anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom