Spirit Bomb Suggestion

Best answers
Is there anyway to give the spirit bomb a lasting time on the field. If that sentence doesn't make sense think of how Goku did it against Frieza Even though he was hit knocked to the ground and everything he got back up and continued to charge the spirit bomb. Maybe you could make it to where you could continue to charge it but while not focusing on it then is depletes in power so it could be a continuous fight to keep it powered up enough to where you could throw it. I realize there would have to be a lot of imbalance issues with this but I'm sure you guys can come up with something.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, let's also have it where Kid Buu can continue charging Genocide even after he gets hit!

Best answers
Mate, have you noticed how small an amount of time it takes to *charge* the Spiritbomb? we are talking almost the same time it takes to make a Kamehameha >.> it is a waste of time, unless you make the spiritbomb a larger but more time-consuming attack, (personally i think it is too fast to create what goku normally needs stalling to complete)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom