Spirit bomb should not be a release and let go and another thing

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think spirit bomb should not be a release and let go kind like for example "big bang attack". Notice that after releasing it Goku always kept pushing it and empowering it. I think it should be just like a struggle (both PS and BS)
and you CAN pump it, when you pump it you do like in wave-kind PS just the ball that goes to empower the Spirit Bomb doesn't go in the wave line because there is no wave line, then if it is possible after every pump make the Spirit Bomb bigger.

Like:

And then the spirit bomb can get bigger when the ball hits.

Oh yeah, and if there is a problem because to make a spirit bomb it takes no KI maybe than for balance - for the Attacker it should take more KI than usual to continue a Spirit bomb struggle and for the defender normal KI consumption. Then it would be harder for the attacker to pump the Spirit Bomb.

If someone have tried it in ECX-RC2 with Gogeta and his "superkameahmeah big bang attack", I did it with a friend, it was very fun than just release and let go of it, just we couldn't pump it.:S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and also I think when pumping in PS the shape of the energy we pump should not be a ball, it should be a wave that lasts for about 3-7 seconds, it could be nice if it is charged for more power then it lasts longer (Like the weakest pump is 3 seconds and the strongest pump is 7 seconds) That will make the Pump PS look a lot more better and a lot more powerful (in my opinion and maybe others more)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your drawings are funny. XD

This is a good idea, but it's just eye candy. I'd rather see something happening with the transformations than this, as far as eye candy is concerned.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol, cut to the chase

1) You development team?
2) What is an eye candy? o_O (im not too familiar with American phrasing)
3) This answer is for both ideas?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not american but I preaty sure he means by the phrase "Eye Candy" something that your eyse like to see and about the ideea , well how to put this,hmmz , oh year first STOP COPY AFTER BUDOKAI SERIs, second a BALL attack is a BALL attack and ball attack ar sopose to be use to keep your enemy busy till you ....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol, so that is eye candy.
Yeah, I never copied from budokai, its all from the original DBZ.
And I don't think people will charge a spirit bomb for its long charge just to keep someone busy, and also attacks like big bang, im not saying they should be like this system, they should be a release and let go but they are too not for to keep someone busy because he can simply dodge it.

And lets face it, most times in battle PS are used when 2 players agree to PS, (You know, esfn00b: Lets PS, (1)esfn00b: ok) usually it doesn't take a part in the melee like in the series.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that atack in ECX from gojeta, and it fits perfectly in the spirit bomb. It would be AWESOME to see 2 or 3 normal energy PS trying to blast away a spirit bomb and making big balance, and when it explodes......well, all of them die ehehehhe. Another great idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom