Spirit Bomb (PPS)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If pumping power struggle is added (which we all hope)

Then when goku uses a spirit bomb...he can use Pumping PS (secondary) to push more energy into it.. AND can also do this in ssj (provided he can transform quick enough)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one word ... here it comes ... NO

The spirit bomb is the strongest and most advantage giving attack in the game.

It dosent coset KI to use and its strengh dosent depend on the guy using it. It depends on the average server PL. If there are lots of SSJs in the server and you just joined the PL the spirit bomb gets is more than you nead to transform.

This would overpower Goku. Since he dosent use aney KI to fire it hed have a fill Ki bar while the enemy would have KI missind from the attack he had to charge. and wining such a PS is near to impossible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he means just goku, in boudkai everyone did it, as well as goku, so, i woulnn't mind being able to do it.

But, blocking already is hard enough, and if this WAS added in, it would probably burn up ki at an extreme rate...OR replace generic beaam or w/e with an invisible sprite, when the spirit bomb or other blast is pushed back, just shoot the invisble beam and you got yourself a reenactment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naw, i agree with Grega, im pretty sure this thread was aimed at Goku; once you release the spirit bomb, thats it; you can no longer control it unless your opponent blockstruggles it, and reflects at back, then you can BS it again or whatever, but a power struggle with a Spirit Bomb with the one who fired the Spirit Bomb and the one firing a beam against the spirit bomb would be pointless; Goku can just move awa; plus it sounds pointless to have a PS with the person firing against the Spirit Bomb, and the person that fired the spirit bomb to fire another beam at the sb, besides, cant you already do that? And isnt pumping PS already oulined in the 1.3 outline?

Best answers
i say keep ps's the same. beams you get to pump ki into, while blasts you can fire more than one and you can escape if you want to

Best answers
i've been thinking about this....is it possible to put a code in so goku can only use spirit bomb as a last resort? lets say under 20/30hp cause goku only EVER used it as a last resort

Best answers
That would be ok i guess. lol Goku only used it as a last resort because the creators of dbz didnt want him to just end battles that would make the show boring. But buu didnt use his Super Ki ball as a last resort.. super ki ball=evil spirit bomb... I think Super ki ball should be in it too its in LSW(legendary Super Warriors thats where the melee tutorial characters are from) FYI frieza can use it too. Unless its in there i havent seen it though.

Best answers
frieza's is death bomb and buu's is called vanishing ball and has nothing to do with spirit bomb and king kai TOLD goku to only use it as a last resort because it could DESTROY THE PLANET. those exact words thats why he uses it as last resort.

Best answers
Vanishing ball is what its called on Budokai. They made king kai tell him as a last resort to draw out battles making more interesting. ON LSW is was called Super Ki ball there wasnt an official name on the show.

Best answers
kasey you cant say things like "oh they made king kai say that to draw out battles" thats NOT THE GODDAMN POINT think storyline man HE SAID THAT HE MEANS THAT SIMPLE AS.

Best answers
Well I said it and they did make it like that. The people in DBZ never finish battles when they can then something ends up happening that they regret but that must be the sayain blood as vegeta would say. Anyways they made him say that because it would make more sense if he used it at the beginning because he could put more energy into.

Best answers
WRONG AGAIN goku drew power from living things s e cold draw the same amount of power at the beginning of a battle as at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom