Is this a good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really like the idea!! You can already make smaller sb's if u please(no, I didnt mean to rhyme that)!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But my idea is more than that, its to make 2 different types of SB's with both cons and pros.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, when you use the large SB, its useless. I was thinking that we should just use the small one, and ditch the big one.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
its kinda useless coz its too slow........ pc joe.. is it gonna move faster in the beta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its a good attack it just needs to go alot faster

Best answers
I hope they deceide to make the Spirit Bomb stronger in Beta 1, was a waste of energy to make it in the Alpha, anything can push it away.......

ultrassj_vegeta

U
tru........they gonna make blast radius bigger as well?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
its kinda useless coz its too slow........ pc joe.. is it gonna move faster in the beta?
It moves a bit faster in the beta, but its pretty much the same attack. i still think it should be redone, so its in its small compact form. The large SB is kinda overkill, the small one would match the series much better better.

Best answers
Just responding to the no more holding for beams and stuff. Well i agree some people hold beams forever, maybe they should put a time limit on how long u can hold it instead of taking it out all together.

I think the 2 different kinds of SB's would be nice in differnt wpn slots. It should be more powerful because of reasons already mentioned, and it should be a tiny bit faster, only because the maps are gigantic now. Overal, it should be slow with lots of power.

Maybe they should change the graphics of the SB to make it more noticeable, in turn making it harder to charge to full power for all the people who think its an unfair attack.

I just wanted to mention, although goku borrows engery from the planet/universe/krillin's big head i think it does still use a lot of his energy. I sorta recall him telling krillin when he charged a SB to smack vegeta, that he was barely able to hang on to what he made and didnt have the energy to make another one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the game final flash has the biggest blast radius and does a major amount of damage but in the series the SB was the biggest strongest attack, the only down side was the time it took to creat it

Best answers
well i think that u should be aloud to charge the spirit bomb for as long as u want so its more like the show but the more powerful it getst he bigger it gets and the slower it takes to add more energy. also the bigger it gets the slower it travels and the easier to dodge it is

ultrassj_vegeta

U
if u had knockout time and stuff then sb wud be pretty cool.... like say u hit them really hard... an they got knocked out... then u'd hav time to charge a spirit bomb.....yeh otherwise shud charger faster and move faster...coz the spirit bomb ain that slow in the show is it?... in the saiyan saga it was pretty fast...... in freiza i think that was only coz it was so high up......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ya kept the big level nuker one there would be a real team play element like in the show ya have someone keep the other dude busy while you charge the super massive SB

Best answers
The larger spirit bombs don't really travel slower than the smaller ones I don't think, it just looks that way in the show because the smaller one has to cover more ground faster than the larger one since the larger one already covers so much ground.

Oh and my suggestion to the new spirit bomb in the beta is to not change the size of it from the alpha, so now in the beta the spirit bomb will seem 4 times bigger than it was in the alpha since the models are 1/4 of their size in alpha. Also, a fully charged spirit bomb must be unstoppable in a powerstruggle unless against someone with a very very high powerlevel using one of the strongest attacks. I also think it would be a little helpful to give the spirit bomb a weak homing ability. The blast radius should also be increased, because right now for how long it has to be charged, the blast radius is crap. I think these additions to the attack would make it a very good attack in goku's arsenal, which is what it should be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah exactly thats a good idea there enforcer

but they should up the charge time alot cause the genki dama charges waaaay to fast i mean u should be forced to sit there for like 3 minutes cause thats the whole point behidn it that its a killer attack but takes forever

oh and also it should be a 1 time use attack like solar flair cause i mean goku couldnt charge up 8 genki damas in a few minutes!! the planet doesnt have enough energy for that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i dont think it should be a one time use just a long waiting period before ya can do another one

Best answers
what about this idea???

you can make 3 spiritbomb at the same time and controll them and make them to a beam like a 100 times kamehameha????

Originally thought by Hibiki
Master Dorn YOU R SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!! *******

ok i make a usefull post.

hmm if u r in ssj u could make a spiritbomb - but then at the release u absorb the energy and get a kaioken like mode.

booooommm with one hit on the enemy he is vaporized/pulverized dunno he is dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god damn dorn stop *****in no one cares just deal with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom