• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres my idea for the SB:

Left mouse button - The Small SB

Pros:
A) Its 3x faster to charge, and 3x faster when shot.
B) It fallows, but not perfectly so you can miss.
C) Takes less time to charge.
D0 Can be done in ssj.

Cons:
A) 3x Weaker than the big one.
B) Take some of your energy to form.
C) Smaller blast radius.

Hows its done:
Goku charges it the same way, except quicker. When done charging, you form it on the right hand, with cost to some ki. Then you aim at someone then shoot, it might fallow someone if it gets close to them, but they can always teleport out of the way.

Right mouse button - The big SB

Pros:
A) More Powerful
B) Doesnt take any of your energy
C) Bigger blast radius

Cons:
A) Easy to dodge
B) Slow
C) Cant be done with SSJ power, ie, you un-transform during the attack, but you automaticly go back to ssj when the attack is done.

How its done:
Pretty much the same as it is in 2.0 but you have a lock on feature. But because its slower its easyier to dodge/ps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it.. like in saiyan saga when gokou was charging it against oozaru vegeta, he did it on his right hand.. and later it evolved to the one where he does it over his head.. nice idea :yes:

oh i dont think it should be left or right button thoe.. maybe two different bombs in the same umm.. how do u call it? number section thing? ahaha like cell has galit kame and piccolos attack in the same number thing.. so u can pause the chargin like in alpha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I would like it to be in thing because there both sb's.

Best answers
yeah it's good. spirt bomb may be powerful but so easy to dodge. it's good to give people the option.

I know this has been suggest but...what do you think about making it so you could leave the SB in the air
e.g. to dogde an attack
then come back to it for the attack2 (mouse2 - not all of us use that ;)) of course

Didn't goku use a weaker SB agaist vegeta on earth and it was faster :]

ultrassj_vegeta

U
so how wwud u stop chargin it........ coz thats wat right click does....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i think it was cus the one on earth wasnt all that big but the one he made on namek was so huge it couldnt be made inside his body

Best answers
hmmm do u know aliens vs predator??? there is the predator with his shoulder cannon.

maybe the smaller sb has the same stats as the shot of it.

faster than a ki blast, but a bit following.

hmm one thing i want really to know.

will the spirit bomb be a 2d sprite, or a 3d model. what will it be? i summon u pcjoe, to answer my question *voodoo puppet holding in the air*(the voodoo puppet has the name of pcjoe on it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like the idea of hold, it will make the game have faster "gameplay" when they remove holding the attack, because you will have to think quicker other than go up somewhere hold a button look around for ages then shoot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah holding rules, and they could hold it for ages in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The longest I saw was like 4 seconds, then they ether absorb it or shoot it. But in the game people hold it for like 2 minutes.

Best answers
MAYBe you can hold it by holding down Both mouse Buttons

or maybe u can just select the SSB and the BSB where u select it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea I like.

Not that I ever use goku but it sounds great.

Best answers
Cool idea but I would say that two different attack slots would be more sufficient :idea:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[angrymonkey]FINE HAVE YOUR 2 SLOTS!!!![/angrymonkey]

:p :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, like in the end when goku was fighting buu, he held it for quite a long while, coz vegeta was still in the picture with buu fighting him, butt earth's greatest hope, mr. satan :shocked: came and carried vegeta outta there, so goku could fire the spirit bomb at buu! and the universe was once more safe!!!! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
spam much?
That was spam, the rest wasnt...

Anyway back on topic, the reason why Goku can hold the SB is because it gives him a sense when to shoot it. Kinda like the Spider sense, Spider-man has.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
The longest I saw was like 4 seconds, then they ether absorb it or shoot it. But in the game people hold it for like 2 minutes.
what about krillin he held it for ages

and like errr kakalloto said in the buu saga goku held it for a long time

Best answers
ARGH! kong kong! plz say spoiler or soemthing infront of your post so people that havn't seen all of those episodes don't know what happen!!

I still think the idea's great and with beam campers, it's not good. You can just spawn camp. or wait untill they are i sight with your fully chagred up final flash.

Abored again or fire - depending on the attack eg weak attack reabsorb poewrful attack shoot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what would be great, when you get in a PS with a SB, you should never lose your energy just add an unlimited ammount of power to it... making the SB more useful. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom