Spirit Bomb Gameplay idea

Best answers
As far as i know the SB's power and explosion is already based on the server average powerlevel..

Perhaps it would be nice to base it's power on the PL gap between the player with the most PL and the one with the least.. (or perhaps that of the server nr2)

That way, if there is one player who is much more powerfull than the rest of the server, even he would have trouble blocking a spiritbomb..
Right now a SB often isn't a real threat as it is so big you can easily teleport in front of it and blockstruggle it away when you are server nr 1)
This way it would make the SB an attack that you should ALWAYS watch out for, and perhaps make it more :notice:rewarding, cuz right now i don't wanna put the effort in (attempting to :S ) charging the whole thing without getting killed, and watch my enemy easily teleporting past it or throw it back at me..

I think this way it would make the Spirit bomb more like in the series because let's face it, some of the most powerfull enemies in DBZ got killed by (or at least had a VERY hard time dealing with) the SB.
It would perhaps also make it worth trying to somehow defend somebody that is charging one, to take out a very strong opponent..

I'm not saying the max size of the explosion should be larger, that would only cause noobs and lamers to whipe out a map with a SB from a sneaky corner..
Just increase the damage it does a bit and make it much harder to struggle.. (even with another formula then i suggested if neccecary..) :)

Best answers
Perhaps, but this wouldn't exactly make it ~better~, only more balanced and realistic..
It would add kind of a "move or die" idea to the attack..

Look at the examples, Freeza would have been deepfried if he hadn't somehow partially evaded the attack, and Buu got wasted the same way..

Best answers
Yeah, I like the idea, and I know how strong it is in the show but people don't want it to be any more powerful

Best answers
Well it is an alright idea until you think about the strongest person in the game at the time and weakest at the time. Because you would have a SB that could have a 4 million or more power into it.

Because if somebody is Krillin and is transformed his PL is 6mil unturbo and 7.5mil in turbo. Then take Krillin again just starting out 600,000 unturbo and 750,000 in turbo. If not in turbo for both thats a 5.4mil gap. In turbo the gap is 6.75mil. Now if you mean turbo for highest and unturbo for lowest the gap is 6.9mil. And if you mean turbo for lowest and unturbo for highest the gap is 5.25mil.

Even though it is a good idea by looking at those the example I gave there is no way anyone would be able to block the SB even the person with the highest powerlevel. So while your idea has merit the answer will be NO.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sb is allreddy the strongers non-beam attack(the ff is the strongest beam attack)
so what is the point to make it even stronger.
fight for it, on that way goku did that to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do with the genki dama was harder to push away but meh its fine for the sake of balance

Best answers
making the sb even more powerful would even more unbalance the game. goku already has kame, solar flare, and the torpedoes.

Best answers
assaf said:
making the sb even more powerful would even more unbalance the game. goku already has kame, solar flare, and the torpedoes.
You are correct sir...

Sentient said:
Freeza would have been deepfried if he hadn't somehow partially evaded the attack, and Buu got wasted the same way..
Frieza evading the attack is a matter of opinion..*never mentioned..the attack simply WASN'T powerful enough...Goku "hisself" even said it wasn't going to be enough to beat him..also he "feared" destroying Namek...what a fool*

Buu was pure Evil...there would be NO excuse why an evil destroying ball of "borrowed" energy SHOUDN'T destroy Kid Buu...Good luck trying to get away with "crap" like that against "Buu-Han"

-Not pure evil...then good luck with you silly SB...*Vegeta ownz you*

Best answers
Another suggestion making Goku an even more preffered Char, i dont like the idea, too many people use Goku already. Leave the SB as is.

Best answers
Any time you take a game or a game aspect and make it to realistic.. its bad.

Its a game, not a simulator =x.

Though, considering how easy it is to dodge spirit bombs. It woulden't matter to me either way. But the main idea of the spirit bomb is to SUPRISE enemys. Goku always had to sneak it in on enemys. People would fight the bad guy to stall for time and distract em from the bomb. You can do that with alittle team cordination :smile: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom