Spirit Bomb FX

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

<hr>
Congratulations Dalte89 on joining the team! From now on, Dalte89 will now be working with the FX tool to create amazing particles and effects. Welcome to the team!

<hr>
First off, I'd like to apologize for not updating as often as I should. There has been a lot of progress behind the scenes lately, and in return, a few nasty bugs have popped up which has prevented me from doing a few things. Now that most of these nasty bugs have disappeared, I say it's time for a proper update! Ever since Dalte89, joined the team, our graphical progress has been moving very swiftly. We've seen astonishing explosions, beautiful transformation effects, extraordinary beams, and incredible looking dust. Unfortunately, most of those aren't ready for the public eye yet. So, today, you will be taking a glance at the brand new <b>Spirit Bomb</b>! For those with good eyes, you might catch a few more effects that Dalte has been working on, too! Note that the Spirit Bomb is <b>heavy WIP</b>. Enjoy!

<object width="432" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.moddb.com/media/embed/153510"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.moddb.com/media/embed/153510" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="true" width="432" height="340"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces/videos/spirit-bomb-fx">Earths Special Forces Mod for Half-Life Spirit Bomb FX video - Mod DB</a>​

<hr>
Come back next week for more!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congradulations Dalte89.

Time to wait for video.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video is up. o_O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Indeed, the video works for me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It just changed for me >_>.

I tried 5 times of refreshing

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, its okay, its still not finished but w/e

Just remember that its WIP people, and dam likes to take shots in the worst places he can find.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
meh, its okay, its still not finished but w/e

Just remember that its WIP people, and dam likes to take shots in the worst places he can find.
i can't w8 for all of places in esf_city if that pic is in worst places than i tihink it is amazing for eyes

I see new meele geting better progress form now i can't w8 for what team do with it

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice map ^_^

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Theres actually alot of details in the spirit bomb effects, if u look carefully, u can see the dust of course, but u can also spot debris being sucked upwards into the ball of energy as it flys

Last edited by a moderator:
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looks good, but in my opinion i thought esf becomes really too variegated.

I mean the maps is great, the models are great but the i guess there is way to many colorful clouds of dust. OR i guess the color of the dust doesn't work for that map.

There is also another question in my head: is there a topic which describe all the new features, ... in the final version of esf?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, but in my opinion i thought esf becomes really too variegated.

I mean the maps is great, the models are great but the i guess there is way to many colorful clouds of dust. OR i guess the color of the dust doesn't work for that map.

There is also another question in my head: is there a topic which describe all the new features, ... in the final version of esf?
No thread like that. I mean it's going to have everything it's always had, plus the new melee, and then w/e the coders and artists come up with :p Sometimes the coders just do something because they can :p So it's hard to have a "final" feature list.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No thread like that. I mean it's going to have everything it's always had, plus the new melee, and then w/e the coders and artists come up with :p Sometimes the coders just do something because they can :p So it's hard to have a "final" feature list.
Exist a topic which explain the new melee?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice,but the dust need other color,also in other map the dust look better.good job.welcome Dalte89

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dust is dust o_O

Its dusty and sandy, so what colour would you mean? Allso what other map?

BTW everything is still heavy WIP.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i know that still is heavy wip,but i want see the dust in other map.with the colour i like something like this

and effect.but is wip,again good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom