Spirit Bomb feature

Best answers
The Spirit Bomb could be more useful near the endgame by making its power, instead of relying solely on the PL of the person charging it, instead having the power as determined by the average PL of the server. This would also make it more like the show in that the power of the Spirit Bomb was equivalent to whoever it was taking the energy from. This could also in Team games only take the average PL of your team. What do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope ... you're wrong
the power of the SB is not based on the PL of the Goku (as I know)
a "normal" SB is nothing compared to a SSJ in DBZ as in ESF ... a mega SB could frieza scratch ... not much more
the only really powerfull SB was the last one ...
and make it such powerful, you should have to charge it 3 episode (3*20 mins) ... I don't think anyone is going to do it

[EDIT]
I almost forgot to add this:
it has already been suggest before. Use the search button next time

Best answers
I don't think you understand me. Read the post properly, or get someone to translate it for you. I am suggesting determining the power of the SB by the average PL of the players in the server.
BTW, it has not been suggested before, at least not in any name that I could find it under.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understood you
but this would make the SB too weak at startup and too strong after a few mins playing
as I said ... a SB is nothing compared to a SSJ ... if you would make it on average power you could kill a SSJ easily
it would suck if a weak player joins the game (Goku with 750,000) and kills 3 SSJs with just one SB

Best answers
Right now its not determined by anything, its just a set dmg that you charge it up with free energy, it dosnt drain from goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a SB is nothing compared to a SSJ
Well seeing as it killed Buu, i don't see it as "nothing compared to an SSJ"
But for balance purposes I agree that it would end up getting too strong, It's pretty good where it is as of now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SB in the show depends on how much energy goku drains from that things around him. the entire population of planet earth fueled his last SB, the other ones he did not have NEARLY as much. the sb is powerfull enough in game as it is. it will kill an ssj if it hits him directly and doesnt block (fully charged). you want a map nuke? generic beam PS with someone around the same PL as you. the beams dont have a cap on explosion radius or damage. it will decimate everything thats not behind something or under water.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Well seeing as it killed Buu, i don't see it as "nothing compared to an SSJ"
But for balance purposes I agree that it would end up getting too strong, It's pretty good where it is as of now.
yeah ... let's make a SB which you've to charge 3 episodes (about one hour) ... then it should be able to kill him easily
imagine ... in series he charges the SB for a long while ... really long ... why should you be able to charge just a few seconds and make it as powerful as in the episodes ???

the other attacks a coded like in the episodes (KHH, GallitGun, Scatterbeam .....) the chargetime it close the "original" one ... there're just a few differences ... for example in FinalFlash and SpiritBomb ... what do you suggest ??? make them as long charge as in DBZ (FF like 2 mins and SB like 30 mins) til you're able to shoot it ... and then they destroy the whole map ??? ... or make the charge as it currently is and let them destroy the whole map (laming) ... or make them as it is now ... short charge and "low" dmg (compared to DBZ)

/me fully agrees Pain (or he agrees me ??? ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom