Spirit Bomb attack - non realistisme

Best answers
Well i don't suggest often, rather said almost never, but hey i just saw this today..
I'm not a goku player, so forgive me...

The spirit bomb, it's the most powerfull attack in pre-ssj game, it takes long to load and u can see it across the map, but i still think it's missing something, i noticed that is takes completely no energy from GOKU, if i remember correctly in the show when he made one he was tired as hell when he finished, but in esf... he can easely make a kame-wave after completing his SpiritBomb.

I Suggest that whan u trully want a full powered SB, the last part of it should come from your OWN energy, meaning the SB should drain as much ki in the last 5 secs of powering up as a solarflare...

this means it should actualy drain ki.. not as it is now... simply using the ki of others (non-playing-human-sharing-people)...

in short: Spiritbomb should drain a good amount of energy from the player .

to you...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it. Spirit bomb takes long enough to charge, we don't need to drain gokus KI while we're at it. And as i see it there are no balance problems...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku uses the spirit bomb as a despiration attack, and is thus ALREADY in a weakend state when using it. (he only used it... three times?)

when he learned it from king kai he didnt seem to be very tired (if i remember correctly).

VS vegeta he had the crap kicked out of him
VS frieza same
VS buu pretty much same

anyway, the spirit bomb is fine as is because it takes so long to charge and is a homing beacon for all to see, and ki blob that person.

Best answers
he uses it much more than 3 times but that's besides the point, he should maybe just have a small energy deduction not a big one... maybe 1/10 or so, nothing big though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well your all wrong because the spirit bomb is the planest energy not gokus....u can even hear when he says that he needs to borrow the energy from the planet and its creatures...so thats y it doesnt take energy from goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku takes energy from the spirit bomb from everything BUT himself.

and... Nakiro when else does he use it? not including movies or GT.

i thought it was,
once in training on king kai's planet
once vs vegeta
once vs frieza
once vs buu

i dont think theres any other times..???

Best answers
He might be referring to the movies. And when he does the spirit bomb against Buu he uses some of his own energy in the end to finish Buu off. Maybe your teammates should have some way of putting extra energy into the bomb......?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah its already l337 as it is it doesnt need anymore energy. that would completely unbalance the game so its a complete no

Best answers
he only pushes the balll the energy is from th ppl of earth exept from e shenlong(gt) witch is from, the universe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lemme help ya a bit.....

The spirit bomb doesnt drain KI, but it drains a little bit of energy from every living thing (in saiyan saga from whole the earth, in frieza saga from whole namek and in buu saga from whole the universe(i think))
so if u really want it changed, u might ask nicely if they would change it to that every player loses 5 health, but then u get a prob....

ppl will spam with spirit bomb by making 1000's of them
causing everyone to lose much health

so in normal words (XD) no, its a bad idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza= energy from earth
namek=energy from namek
buu=energy from the people from earth and the z fighters

he doesnt lose hp while charging an sb so thats y they wont add it...also he doesnt lose energy while charing it so they wont add that either....and finally the spirit bomb takes a long time to charge so that ppl wont spam it as much so there u go...final answer=no end of story

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
spirit bomb doesnt take ki, but if esf had stamina ingame..it would cost stamina ;)

Best answers
I believe you do have your cause and effect mixed up (like Pain said).

Goku is tired so he uses the spirit bomb.

NOT Goku uses the spirit bomb so he is tired.

MaX

Best answers
here was tired cause well..he just got the shizy beat out of him by frieza....:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom