Spidey 3: Venom Revealed

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
http://www.digitalsomething.com/post/121/

Alright, so it's not footage from the movie, but you can bet your bottom dollar he's going to look extremely similar to that doll/action figure.

I was kinda hoping he'd be buffer, but a symbiote can only do so much when he's leeching off of Topher Grace. Would have liked the white spider too, but meh.
Well the thing is, when in live action, you can't really make things as unproportionally large like thevillains were in teh comics ( although they did look cool ) so giving Topher grace the role as venom I think was perfect, since he's about the same size as maguire.

Also I think the suit is ribbed more or less in this one because instead of the symbiote "consuming" the suit it more or less seeped into it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which substracts awesomeness from it. Sadly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, they could have made Venom completely CG so he'd be able to use the symbiote as a weapon (arms turning into blades and axes and ****, or just flicking out at Spidey and throwing him). Worked for Hulk pretty damn well. As long as Venom gets more than 5 minutes on screen, I think I'll be pretty happy. Unless Harry throws a sound pumpkin at Venom or something stupid like that....

They need to come together for one last time and make a 4th film that revolves around the symbiotes. Just copy the game Separation Anxiety and we're set. If Dunst doesn't want to be in it, fine. Replace her with Carmen Electra. She doesn't even need to say anything. Whenever she shows up, it just has to rain a lot.

I'm actually fine with the way Spideys symbiote suit looks. It would have been amazing if the farther you were into the movie, the more changes the suit underwent. You know, he looks like that pic when he first gets it but getting towards the end where he realizes it's consuming him, he has the white eyes and the spider on his chest is much larger and white as well. From what I've seen in the trailer (about 3 seconds =/) Venom looks fairly organic, although, again, he looks like he came straight out of Aliens while the suit covers his body.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was a big design mistake to replace the classic white huge spider with the silver tiny spider... oh wells...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I doubt they'll just be introducing venom, this is the last spiderman film that dunst and maguire are signed for, it'll have some type of closure for it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPOILER ZOMG:

From what I've read, Topher turns into Venom, dukes it out with Spidey for a bit, can't beat him on his own, so Harry Osborne comes to the rescue, probably because of some brotherhood crap (we're best friends! hugs!). We'll definately be seeing Venom at the end. I just hope he kicks some ass before he escapes or whatever.

EDIT: Just checked "my sources" and apparently (You really shouldn't read this if you want to be surprised by the ending): Venom and Sandman team up against Spidey, who is joined by Harry. It's a huge battle royale.

If you want to know who dies: Harry and Aunt May do

Rumors are they won't make another film about Venom, but if they do make a film, it will involve the symbiote. Could be Carnage and Venom's children, I guess. I don't really know.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This might be the best spidey movie ever made, (well to me anyways), I loved the episodes with the symbiote in the comix/tv series, and venom looks pretty slick (and sick) in that trailer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is Venom? I thought Peter Parker was going to be consumed by the symbiote and actually turned into Venom. Where does Topher Grace play a roll in this then? If Topher Grace is Venom, why is spiderman's suit black?
-Confused-

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, here's what happens from the comics, and what will happen in the movie.
Spiderman has an encounter with the symbiote, and it attaches itself to him, it makes him stronger and whatnot, and it feeds off of the negative emotions, and eventually begins to make those emotions of hatred and stuff its driving force as it begins to dominate the mind/body. As he tries to get it off he ends up (after a big storyline thing) under a large bell, when it rings ( I believe police were chasing him up the belltower or something) the soundwaves and vibrations make the symbiote come off, and it falls onto nearby photographer Eddie Brock (Topher Grace). We are Venom!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is Venom? I thought Peter Parker was going to be consumed by the symbiote and actually turned into Venom. Where does Topher Grace play a roll in this then? If Topher Grace is Venom, why is spiderman's suit black?
-Confused-
You have simbiote spidy after the simbiote gets ahold of him

And than Venom when after spidy shakes off the simbiote and the simbiote infects Eddie Brock.

Dont want another warning for spoilers XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom