Spidey 3: Venom Revealed

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.digitalsomething.com/post/121/

Alright, so it's not footage from the movie, but you can bet your bottom dollar he's going to look extremely similar to that doll/action figure.

I was kinda hoping he'd be buffer, but a symbiote can only do so much when he's leeching off of Topher Grace. Would have liked the white spider too, but meh.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's actually a trailer released with a second or two shot of Venom near the end.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I saw it. He looked like he came straight out of Aliens.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was worried they would kinda mess up Venom, but this is pretty good. Yeah he could be a bit buffer, but the face is pretty good. And I wish symbiote Spiderman/Venom's white symbol showed instead of it just being grey and small.

Though it IS just a model and not the actor...CGI...You know.

Best answers
I would've hoped that he was buffer too...

He doesn't look as intimidating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He did come straight out of aliens. That was a fan made trailer. None of the real ones have shown him.
There was a trailer on marvel.com called like "behind the scenes" or something. And it had a brief shot of Venom jumping at the camera screaming. It was pretty low quality, but he did look pretty similar to this model.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found this pic on google, its probably fake or something, but i'll post it anyways.

Best answers
so you all want him buffer eh?

after all i think its just symbiote spidey(even with the bad*ss mouth) and he wasnt buffer than normal spidey...
or do you want a tobey maguire on steroids?

just for comparison
symbiote spidey:

venom:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He did come straight out of aliens. That was a fan made trailer. None of the real ones have shown him.
It wasn't a fan-made trailer that I saw. I've even posted it somewhere in this forum. It's a trailer with everything the one on tv has along with incomplete cg scenes, and Topher Grace turning into Venom (you even see the symbiote dripping down on him) at the very end on the ground underneath a giant bell in a church.

@Hash: That was the trailer at comic-on.

@JP: That looks like Spawn

@Dust: Eh? Symbiote Spiderman wasn't buffer, but Venom sure as hell was basically as soon as he came to be. Then Eddie Brock went all Walmart Security on the weight room, at which point Venom had a much larger upper body. The Venom appearing in Spidey 3 just looks too scrawny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That's how I want him to look, damnit.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have confirmation! This is Venom's actual costume! This isn't a doll. Topher Grace is in there.

Anyway, I'd prefer this over the Venom toy look:

I just hope they treat the symbiote suit as a weapon. They better not forget that Spiderman can't sense him all the time either.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am personally hoping he looks like this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And now, so do I, although I don't really like the idea of the symbiote being or resembling fabric.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's exactly why I hate how Spidey looks in the suit. They just made it look like his normal suit.. only black. :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to be fair, in the comic, the symbiote just covered Spiderman's suit and changed the spider. The only other difference was how he shot webs. With Venom, though, the suit was basically Spawn. It was organic, alive, and ready for action.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to be fair, in the comic, the symbiote just covered Spiderman's suit and changed the spider. The only other difference was how he shot webs. With Venom, though, the suit was basically Spawn. It was organic, alive, and ready for action.
he also got into the suit diferently and also he had nightmares and it afected his mind nad judgement and sometimes his suit had a reaction like even if it didn't wanted a part of the suit would protect him from something like object thrown at him but this si from the cartoon i belive , i didn't get any chances of reading the comic book

PS:zeonix you ever check you're pm:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom