Spiderman 3: The Game

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spider-man 3 on the pc is buggy ashell, my advice is to advoid it. They did a really crap port from the 360 to the PC so if u want any spider-man 3 games go with 360, Wii or DS
It's the same exact game as the 360 version. They have the same exact bugs. I only prefer the 360 version because I can lay on a couch while playing it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just beat it

Kinda irked though, I was so happy-go-lucky about beating it I went to unlockable chars, got black spiderman suit and bam

restarted all the quests. Didn't think it'd do that.

oh well.

Best answers
This game is most likley going to be just as dissapointing as the movie was, really, really dissappointing. It seems like they are aming their core buyers to be 15 and below, where a person still lacks knowledge to actually know he is wasting his money on utter ****.

After waiting for this movie for two months, and following the excitement along with imdb and other movierating sites, it buffed me up to expect it even better then I originally hoped for. However, bam. **** movie, very ****.

So I won't even bother buying the game, that review was right, the only "fun" part with it might be the webslinging.

Best answers
If i had a pc that could run it i would try a demo first,but there ain't one.I saw some pretty bad reviews of this game.Does anyone have a screenshot of Venom ingame?

Btw,there is a new Spider-man game announced called "Spider-man Friend or Hoe,errr i mean Foe.Not much to see on the site,but it's something i'm looking forward to.
http://spiderman-friend-or-foe.com/

Best answers
Man, why oh why couldn't they make an USM 2?

The movies suck, Ultimate Spiderman perfectly captured the feel of the comic of the same name, but failed by dumbing down combat and swinging.

Also, playing as Venom was pretty killer (if a little repetitive)

I preferred it to Spidey 2, swinging was the only thing that game had going for it.

Best answers
I saw some nice pictures of Spiderman 3 but heard that the movie was ****...
BTW I can't play SP3 on my pc neither and I read o the system requirements of the game that you need a Shader Model 3 supporting card... Shader Model 3 is supported by every card that supports DirectX 9.0. In my case and Lion's won't work but our videocards are good for it >_>... Pixel Shader 3 and Shader Model 3 are very different stuff, our video cards don't support Pixel Shader 3 but they support Shader Model 3>_> damn I wan't to try this one :(. Big fan of Spidey... Btw Pixel Shader 3 is from DirectX 10 version... that didn't apear and won't apear for Windows XP. Maybe we have a driver problem or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom