Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wowza. This game looks awesome to say the least.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, the combat there actuall looks pretty kickass :)

I agree, past Spiderman games were fun when traveling, but had some weak, completely ground based combat. I love what they've done to merge it together.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have not heard of this until now.

I am in love with it for now.

Best answers
omfg..idk how i missed this thread, but the ability to use spiderman with that badass fighting system AND you can use the black suit? Uhh, yeah..I'm sold, I'm glad its for the ps2 as well, but I am so amp'ed for that game, I think I'd buy a ps3 just for it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He actually looks like "Symbiote Spider-Man", like smooth and stuff.

I hope the game calls him that and not "Black Suit Spider-Man"

Best answers
Yeah, well Symbiote Spider-man is the black suit spider-man..It's just that losers get it mixed up. Usually I would've pointed that out as well, but I felt it was just easier to call him black suit spider-man =P. But anyways, I think they'll probably end up calling him "Black Suit Spider-man" just because I heard to the guy in the video refer to it as the "Black Suit", and if he isn't smart enough to know the difference and hes involved in making the game then chances are a lot of them wont know the difference. =\ But we can always hope right?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, well Symbiote Spider-man is the black suit spider-man..It's just that losers get it mixed up. Usually I would've pointed that out as well, but I felt it was just easier to call him black suit spider-man =P. But anyways, I think they'll probably end up calling him "Black Suit Spider-man" just because I heard to the guy in the video refer to it as the "Black Suit", and if he isn't smart enough to know the difference and hes involved in making the game then chances are a lot of them wont know the difference. =\ But we can always hope right?
Yeah... the losers.

Anyway, game looks average, for ps3 / xbox 360 anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a case where gameplay > graphics. I also love the camera action when you are fighting on the side of a building and then jump away from it while falling at the same time. ESF needs this combat system, easy, fluid and awesome.

Best answers
Im looking forward to this, hope its as good or better then ultimate Spider-Man.

Best answers
This game is gonna rock so hard. It's strange they used the comic spider symbol on his back rather than the movie one.

Best answers
thats good...The more original the better :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom