Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Launch Trailer

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I played the game last night, the only thing I can say is that the animations are somewhat choppy and the game seems decent, I only played for 10 minutes, and I have no intention to play it again.

I hope you all enjoy it.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow it looks nice. I wonder how many spider-man games can be extracted from Marvel's anus.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as i like Spider-Man, am not gonna get it. Would it kill them to make a more realistic rendition of Spider-Man. Arkham Asylum did it, and they did it pretty good, so why can't they bring all there resources together and make a good different-from-usual Spider-man game!

They stink.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
OR, they could choose a different marvel character for once instead of more spiderman. Lets see a game based on the fantastic 4 or silver surfer thats amazing T_T

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The need a ****in THOR game.
Thor is so underappreciated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Underappreciated?

He's one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. He rips **** up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thor would be nice, I really do not care for the Fantastic Four.

I love Spider-Man so I'm totally cool with it...Sure wish they'd bring back Spidey-Venom co-op gameplay.

How about a GOOD Iron Man game for once? The 2 based off the movies do not do his abilities justice. Take Zone of the Enders 2 and put a damn Iron Man model in it and BAM! Came in my pants..Captain America would be welcomed as well.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atleast make a good Spider-man game and then go on to make other good ones. Making crappy Spider-man games and then making crappy Thor/Captain America/Fantastic Four still ain't cool. Spider-man is the most well known, like Superman and Batman, so if it goes a hit, the rest WILL follow.

On that note, i still want a good Superman game. That would be SUPER! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I herd superman64 is pretty good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atleast make a good Spider-man game and then go on to make other good ones. Making crappy Spider-man games and then making crappy Thor/Captain America/Fantastic Four still ain't cool. Spider-man is the most well known, like Superman and Batman, so if it goes a hit, the rest WILL follow.

On that note, i still want a good Superman game. That would be SUPER! ^_^
Not all Spider-Man games are crappy. Spider-Man 2 had the best webswinging in any game ever, and Web of Shadows had a very interesting (and what if..) storyline that's never been seen before. And the 2 Spidey games on PSX aren't bad either. It's just a shame that whoever develops a Spidey game is too scared to change the formula. It doesn't *have* to be a free roaming 'collect-5000-tokens' game (and I know Shattered Dimensions isn't free roaming).

Like you said, a semi-realistic rending of Spider-Man a la Arkham Asylum would be excellent. Too bad I can't think of a developer ballsy enough to go there.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spiderman 2 didn't have the best webswinging, wtf?
I remember Spiderman 2 having those stupid 'Target here' swing spots.
Spiderman 3, on the other hand, has amazing web swinging. Oh and Ultimate Spiderman too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What?

o_O

[video=youtube;wi_p_kIRcNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi_p_kIRcNI[/video]

Admittedly, this guy sucks, but that game's swinging is effing awesome.

EDIT: Here's another one.

[video=youtube;byAJ30dBbgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAJ30dBbgA&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, **** me... The PC version is much more ****tier. Well, in Spiderman 3 you can do all that and more. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah I have that too and the webswinging in 2 has more "weight" to it, better use of momentum. 3's isn't bad, but 2's is perfect.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spiderman 2 didn't have the best webswinging, wtf?
I remember Spiderman 2 having those stupid 'Target here' swing spots.
Spiderman 3, on the other hand, has amazing web swinging. Oh and Ultimate Spiderman too.
I remember back then, Spider-man 2 on the PC was meant for kids. Its because of that i never got to play Spider-man 2. But yeah, i've heard Spider-man 2 on PS2 did have a good swinging mechanic.

But one feature alone does not make a good Spidey game. Like Origin said, developers just do NOT want to take risks. Dbz games are in the same mold.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The PC version's webswinging was rubbish. Narrated by Bruce Campbell though.

[video=youtube;izGyYLE4Nic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGyYLE4Nic&feature=related[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom