Spider-Man 2

Best answers
I have it and love it =), its extremely fun. And yeah you can be Peter Parker but only sometimes and you cant just do what ever you want with him.

Best answers
ive got the demo. I think it sux... is the game the same ? everything is oookay in the demo BUT the atacking system just sux ! is it the same in the full game ?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pc version (and demo) and console version are two entierly different games. Try reading the thread next time >.>

Best answers
the console version rules i just booted it up on my ps2 and played some, i love it ^_^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow lol. I just finished playing the pc version of Spiderman, and boy is it horrible (i didnt actually buy the game....you know how i got it...). Ill just make a list of what's wrong with it:

1) The swinging is terrible. You have to aim at these little spiderwebs that are stuck in the sky. As you swing, more of them appear. If you want to swing manually, then you're outta luck with the pc version. The closest thing to the console version's webswinging is zipping.

2) For the most part, you cant even scale the entire building. Its like a reverse spiderman: the movie (the first one). Instead of there being a boundary to how low you can go, there is one for how high you can go. The height limit is pretty damn low. You cant even go on top of the higher buildings.

3) Fighting is crap. You need to be really really close to attack with punches. There arent any hero points either, which basically means no customizing attacks or anything. I havent beat the game yet, but as far as i can tell, the points im racking up mean nothing.

4) No free roaming, and no side missions. You are spiderman at all times and you must fight the bosses at all times (after completeing a trivial level, of course). I tired swinging around but it was just too damn boring.

Just...stay away from this game...i happened to be unfortunate enough to play this game. Im trying to stop everyone from ever doing the same. Ill be getting the ps2 version in a few days to cleanse myself of this horrid creation for babies.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soon....soon i will do that.....Oh, btw there arent any landmarks in the pc version from what ive seen so far. It hardly looks like manhatten at all.

Best answers
Played it. Beat it. swinging is to much fun. I need soooooooooo many points for the last swing upgrade *sighs*

Best answers
NightShade said:
Played it. Beat it. swinging is to much fun. I need soooooooooo many points for the last swing upgrade *sighs*
You you you you spiderman game beater whore, im still stuck at the part where that stupid flying guy magij challenges meh *Sigh*

Best answers
0_o that was easy for meh. Then again i enjoy swinging as high as i can falling down and catching a light pole :). Makes my wife dizzy

Best answers
i never ever liked spider man and i still hate it but the game looks pretty sweet

Best answers
Is there a sort of hidden package thing? Because in one of the video's spiderman jumps and graps a gold circular thing that is floating and it has adds up in the bottom left corner.

Also when u are web slinging does the web stay there after your done?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
Is there a sort of hidden package thing? Because in one of the video's spiderman jumps and graps a gold circular thing that is floating and it has adds up in the bottom left corner.

Apparently theres these "150 skyscraper thingys" that you have to collect, scattered on different skyscrapers throughout the whole spiderman city place (which is absolutly massive)

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Apparently theres these "150 skyscraper thingys" that you have to collect, scattered on different skyscrapers throughout the whole spiderman city place (which is absolutly massive)
Thanks for that

Also thanks shadowsaiyan17, below

Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:

Yeah I seen my webs stay where they where for a few minutes just like in the show. You can see it sway in the wind. Theres these things called skyscraper coins I dont really know what they are for but who cares, theres all kinds of things to find, i've found hidden hide outs with thugs and stuff and special secret packages for new costumes and such. Have any of you guys swung from helicopters yet? Its great fun. Man and once you get good at webbing oh is this game amazing, I can swing around the city shoot 2 webs hang on for bout 2 seconds and gain more power by swinging back and forth like a swing set and let go and go fly, all without losing speed. My fastest web swinging speed was 182 mph I believe

Best answers
My fastest Speed is 245mph. I went to the top of the empire states building and jump off and right before i hit the ground i used my web to swing and hit turbo.I already beat the main part of the game and was wondering if anyone could tell me if you get anything for earing the 50,000 hero points you need in chapter 16?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone on GameFAQs claims that he found all hideout, secret, skyscraper, buoy tokens, all hints, all challenges, and finished the story and got 100%, and that a 3rd part starts where he somehow unlocked Black Cat and Doc Ock. We are pretty sure he's lying.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get to unlock swing speed 8 then have to get another 50,000 to buy it :p

its total BUllSH*T :)

For collecting all the skyscraper tokens you get to unlock wallrunning upgrade 2 is it worth it? I think not but its fun to find them all.

Tip

Best answers
I rented it yesterday and its fun, im on chapter 10. I just went to that alien dudes fun house. Ill get the skyscrapers at the end, its good to have 100% :).

*edit*, im farther now, I gota beat shocker for the second time, I already got him once. I think its chap 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom