Speeding Ticket

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, whelp I recieved my first speeding ticket last night >_<

Me and a friend spend the entire night paintballing houses and throwing crap at passing cars and around 11pm I went and picked up another friend and we all just rode around a bit.

We noticed this car parked in the lawn of some church which usually means someone pulled off to have sex, so, obviously we decided to "investigate."

Upon passing the car in the lot we noticed it was just some dude just sitting there doing nothing but staring, weird, so we turned around and pulled up right next to him and just stared at him and he stared back. Finally we broke out laughing and just left.

Not far down the road we were approaching a stoplight and we noticed the guy was now following us. I then slowed down to 10mph and cranked up some rap music and we pretended to be "mean muggin' -n- thuggin'" lol the guy got mad, passed me and turned toward the middle school, I followed.

He turned in went into the highschool (the highschool is right next to the middle school) parkinglot and out back onto the same road he followed us on.

BTW, he was driving a Jetta and I was in a Honda Accord (2000) with a Vtech engine (6 Cyl).

He sped down the road and I easily caught his ass but we were both going almost 80 in a 45. I ran a redlight (I never do that but no cars, 11:20pm at night, etc...) and as we came to another light i giot up behind him really close and laid on the horn lol but everyone at the light turned just as I saw flashing lights in my rearview mirror >_< He clocked me going 75 and the Jetta going 72 but he could only pull 1 of us over >_<

I pulled over, the CITY copy asked me questions blah blah I was cooperative and polite n everything like I should be. The cop checked my info n everything and called me out of the car to talk to me. He said stuff about knowing im not the kind of guy to usually do something like this (he's right) n all this and he said my friends were also probably egging me on (they were) and he was really nice n everything.

After that, he handed me my license and reg. back along with a ticket >_< but the cop was REALLY nice and put down I was going 55 in a 45 (whew) so now I have a nice $104.55 ticket to pay and my parents sure as hell ain't gonna know about it and I'm sure as hell am not going to be speeding anytime soon.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our little Satan is growing up :tear:.

Yeah, you were breaking the law, you got what you deserved (Actually, less than that because the cop wrote down the ticket) =)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's neat that he let you off rather easy...freaky how cops can come out of anywhere, especially in Winnipeg, where they have the radar-SUV's parked all over the place and red light cameras (had you run a red light here, you'd probably get a nice photo of your car in the intersection while the light is red) at several intersections.

Ah, well. Personally, I'd be freaked out to find someone following me after sitting in a church parking lot in the wee hours of the evening.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh yeah, that cop musta been haxing or something cuz we looked for cops but saw nothing and we went past the place about 6 times that night.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A cop got pissed at me once for littering. I was an idiot though. The cop car was driving slow checking me and my friends out, so I threw a slushy on the road.... they weren't happy.

Best answers
cops are werid when i use to live in my old town i swear on one side of the road some kids would be smoking pot and on the other some people are 4 wheeling take a guess who they went after the 4 wheelers i mean what is that man jeez o_O o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lucky punk :O i'll be driving soon too :devil: but my dad won't *edit* REFUSES to teach me :cry:

Best answers
I have never had a run in with a police officer myself (I tend to OBEY THE LAWS -_-), but my dad got pulled over once when I was a kid because the stickers on his license plate were out-dated, that was a $100+ ticket. The crap they ticket somethings for is amazing.

Personally from your story, if I was that cop, I would have yanked your license. Going that fast can be considered dangerous driving, and you can have your license yanked on the spot for it. Imagine if you HIT someone?

Laws are around to be obeyed, it pisses me off that when I'm out driving not a damn person obeys the speed limit. Its a limit, not a recommendation. If I was a cop, I'd nail people if they were going 5 over. Its illegal, and nothing to be toyed with.

/rant

KyoKusanagi

K
I've heard of worse. A friend of mine got pulled over and booked for what the cop cited as "a dirty engine bay" - wtf kind of fine is that?

Whats next, a fine for a faulty H symbol on a Honda?

Best answers
Every time I've been pulled over I goto court, and plead not guilty. They always bump it down to parking on pavement and like a 50-100 dollar fine, with no points.

Best answers
I was driving home from my sisters at around 11:30 at night, when a car came up behind me driving at least 80+ with his high beams on. So I slowed right down from 60 to 45 or slower. That’s when the lights came on ... I said oh ****, pulled over and waited. So the pi... cop came up and proceeds to tell me I was swerving all over the road !?!?

I told him I might have been able to see in front of me if he wasn't 10 feet away from me with his high beams on. I doubt he liked it too much but hey it was the truth. He left me alone after that and proceeded to drive off as fast as he came upon me. Must be I got in his way of patrolling the dangerous night and so decided to **** with me a little.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
theres a lession to learn in all of this gentlemen, and u think you should learn it well.

watch out for cops.

.....what?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To bad he didnt catch you paintballing houses because then you would have been arrested..

I can not stand retarded people that do that, it is not funny at all.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoulStriker said:
Laws are around to be obeyed, it pisses me off that when I'm out driving not a damn person obeys the speed limit. Its a limit, not a recommendation. If I was a cop, I'd nail people if they were going 5 over. Its illegal, and nothing to be toyed with.
:eek:

I thought I was the only one who actually obeyed speed limits >_>

Naturally, my friends chide me, saying things such as "Well, I would hitch a ride with you, but I'd want to be home before Christmas", etc.

Either way, I don't see what the major issue with following the speed limit is. If a sign says "MAXIMUM 60" (that's Km/h, not mph, for those who are unsure), I think that's plenty fast, particularly for major streets that have a lot of residential surroundings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always go the speed limit too, but not then of course.

Figures, the time I DONT go the speedlimit is the time I get caught and yes my friends do that to me too, the whole "Gawd you drive like 20mph >_<"

Best answers
Hsu said:
To bad he didnt catch you paintballing houses because then you would have been arrested..

I can not stand retarded people that do that, it is not funny at all.
yes thats true why do people go and do **** like that its not *fun* its just ****ing peoples houses up thats very stupid im sure you wouldent like it if i came doing that to ur house would you....?

Best answers
luckys mybro has 7-9 tickets in 3 years lol. He ahs a 3000 GT VR 4 orsopemthing liek that wirth twin turbo. he used to ahve a dodge stealth with NOS but soem ***** turned into him and totaled it. and guess what the dman insurence hasnt paid **** yet and it sbeen a fooking year.

EDIT oh yea lucky *****...my friend of mine told me about this one girl she got pulled over the same day she got her licens and she diodnt get a ticket. AND she ahs got pulled over at least 8 times and never got a ticket wtf is up with that. DAMN whores get away with ebverything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Catman said:
yes thats true why do people go and do **** like that its not *fun* its just ****ing peoples houses up thats very stupid im sure you wouldent like it if i came doing that to ur house would you....?

It was mostly my ex-girlfriend's house many times over and the best part is she is on vacation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
luckys mybro has 7-9 tickets in 3 years lol. He ahs a 3000 GT VR 4 orsopemthing liek that wirth twin turbo. he used to ahve a dodge stealth with NOS but soem ***** turned into him and totaled it. and guess what the dman insurence hasnt paid **** yet and it sbeen a fooking year.

EDIT oh yea lucky *****...my friend of mine told me about this one girl she got pulled over the same day she got her licens and she diodnt get a ticket. AND she ahs got pulled over at least 8 times and never got a ticket wtf is up with that. DAMN whores get away with ebverything
Women get away with everything specially if there hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom