Speed suggestion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Heey everyone,

First of all I want to congratulate the creators of this mod, I play alot of mods and this one ( of all games ) sure is the most improving and fabulous mod I have ever seen with on the second spot Pirates vikings and knights 2 for half life 2;)

I have a question and a suggestion coming with the question:D
Are the maps in esf final gonna be really big? like at least 3 times bigger then the map size limit in half life 1?
If so I have a suggestion, will the speed of characters become higher when they get more PL?
if not maybe its a good idea to make them charge there powerlevel ( Like in the beta ) and then press forward and make them charge forward just like in the beta, but then improved, speed depending on the powerlevel.
This could be a good way to cross the lengths in the large maps and will make it more DBZ like :)
Just a suggestion.

For the rest I dont really have suggestions, this mod is just awesome and wonderful! maybe just add a more characters would be cool but damn... I dont even think we need that it looks awesome!

Oh got one more question!
Will characters in esf:final get more skills??
since they dont have really much in esf 1.2.3 and in the open beta would like to see some characters have more skills.

keep up the amazing ****ing work,
I suggest this mod to ALL of my friends and people I talk with games about!

cheers!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.2.3 is a slow speed game. The final version will have ESF 1.1 speeds with the free swooping of ESF 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom