Speed paint thread

Best answers
well its not that bad, you need to give it more depth use more black and white and such:)
this is my latest project
leguan:D

edit: did one more:D

first human face

Best answers
Are you the Ice-x that used to be on fp? Haven't seen you in a long time on msn.

Anyway,i really like you work dude. I don't know if it can be called "Speed Painting" if you work on it for more then 30 minutes,but your work is awesome anyway.That human face is well painted but it isn't really a human IMO.Keep ig going,seeing your work really wants me to try it out myselft(even though i suck at PS :] )

Best answers
hehe yeah im that guy reason you dont have me on msn couse i have a new ady
[email protected]

and you should definetly try to make something:D
edit: made another one this one i feel in love with:p

did one more:D

it took like 3-4 hours:S maybe even more didnt really look:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe nice =) ,wouldnt hurt to start finishing one of these porjects! just simply add some touches to it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks very good, especially that saber tooth :O, the problem with me being able to draw is that I have dial-up and I pay for the amount of time I'm online, so I don't have a few hours to come online and do all this, but I'll try my best, I might even be taking art as a school subject, but that's not using computers, with a pencil ^^

Best answers
download photoshop then you dont need to be online to draw:D

Best answers
well the opinions are diffirent but it should be like 3 hours max

Best answers
I gave it a try. So please don't laugh:

EDIT:
Made it in 20 min.

Best answers
did you make it in ms paint couse thats not a good prog for that:D
this is my latest paint, very happy with it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some really nice stuff in here, I really like your latest Ice-X, very nice work, the chrome looks fantastic, keep it up

I really should start doing some of these myself, and btw, speed paintings tend to be anywhere from 10 mins to 3 hours to spend on it, it really depends on what the subject is, if you're doing a landscape, a group of characters and some kind of action, that can easily take 3 hours and still be considered a speed painting. Speedpainting, is basically painting quickly and not refining things to a perfectionist extent.

Retired
Best answers
I'm impressed by how it all turns out Ice-X ,the last one really gives that aquatic feeling. good job on that.

Best answers
wow thanks alot guys
david im honored that you like my work <3
edit: added some details:D

edit2:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Errr..I will contribute two things I guess, my tablet finally arrived, so I was painting a few things just for practice, this one was done in OpenCanvas [with my lover david :D] :

And this was another test in photoshop:

It's fun stuff, I will probably contribute something serious lata, once I get used to this thing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice stuff Enix, <3 u know my love

and Ice X, thats a very nice painting you have there, i have a crit though, it looks a little weird because you scaled the ship again and the bubbles, it looks to symetrical, like a mirror image I'd at least repaint the bubbles to stop it looking so copied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom