Speed and such..

Best answers
My suggestion is quite simple..

ESF as it is now is too slow.. or at least it looks too slow..

I suggest speeding certain animations up a bit by adding more of em, wich IMO would make it look a whole lot better.. bear with me..

For example the prepunch.. double the amount of punches dealt in the same timeframe.. it would make it look a whole lot faster, and would make the fight look a bit more furious.. right now its like.. "punch....punch.. punch.. *puff, sigh*.. punch... done. :S
Instead of 5 punches being dealt, (for example) make it 10 punches..
(perhaps even throw in a couple of kicks for variety..)

Advanced melee animations could be sped up as well..

Since everybody seems to be complaining about how advanced melee is too slow, why not make a green arrow punch show an animation of 2 fast punches being done..?? Same for heavier attacks like a blue arrow..

This way, the system and code itself would not have to be changed at all, but thing would seem a lot faster, and the whole thing would be more DBZ'ish.. :laff:

Best answers
ya.. but if they do that. they should low the atk of the punch :] meaning if they add 10 punches :) well alteast little :D

Best answers
Hamppu said:
ya.. but if they do that. they should low the atk of the punch :] meaning if they add 10 punches :) well alteast little :D
:]
Read it again..
People, nothing would change, it would only be a visual change..
Amounts of damage, PL gain, KI cost, etc etc would all remain the same..

Best answers
xD ohh.. xxD SRY! my bad :] im little dizzy right now so.. will u plz forgive me? ;D

but if that's so.. then the idea is JUST GREAT!!! :D

Best answers
Agreed, Just double the amount of Pre-Punches (same time/dmg)

ALSO make the kicks and punches go ALOT faster, cause if u watch the show, Its UBER UBER FAST

Then you play this and its kinda.....slow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad Idea... I agree 100%

The gameplay is rather sluggish compared to the show.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
No.. i get what you mean but i don't.. that file makes the chars fight when normally in 1.2 they are standing still..
Besides, it seems the team allready promised to do the same in 1.3, they said so in the outline... ( ? )

What i mean is the advanced melee 'arrows' themselves.. so the punches and kicks you enter manually..
Instead of doing one "fast" punch when entering a green punch arrow, why not make it 2? By entering the same arrow? (Nothing else changes, just the animations..)

By doing so, everything would seem much faster, without having to redo the entire advanced melee system..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom