Spectator

Best answers
When your in spectator mode you should get to choos from using models like bulma chi-chi and them but they won't have any ki or moves. Cause in the show, during the fighting they kinda just sit around watching whats going on. That would be really cool if we could do that.

Best answers
Don't know how it works exactly, but i think that would also mean that everybody needs to get the spectators' models data transferred, and most likely raise ping etc..
Like i said, dunno for sure...

If not, that would indd be quite cool..
Only problem i see is that if they don't have any ki/moves, how are they gonna move around the map (walk without turbo? o_O ) and effectively spectate..?
Capsule Car? :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds cool, but I don't see it happening.
The point of spectator mode is to...spectate, and this would make that harder.

Best answers
sounds like a good idea, for the humor side their move could be like spraying you with perfume to death lol or hitting the people with purses :p maybe let chi chi do some fighting since we know she can lol

Best answers
Or maybe we could keep the spectator window (BTW this is a suggestion for the new esf thats coming out.) and just have the people that are fighting see the model or sometinhg. OR just have those models around the map. I've seen stuff done like that before so you could have Bulma hiding behind a rock lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pointless, why do you want to have a model as a spectator? All you do is observe. If you want to fight then pick a side, becuase being a spectator is about spectating, not hitting people with purses.... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well they SHOULD make it so you can teleport to one place instead of going at 1 mph... the spectator being a model, bleh! LAG!! besides, you can ALREADY be on spectator and play =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom