Special Request PLease help?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok, For my esf video series I need a cell junior model, but the thing is there are no cell junior models available.

So I told a friend about this idea to shrink a cell model to gohans size, and he told me it was possible and that the animations would run smoothly.

I have a few cell models ide like to shrink to Gohans and Piccolo's size. I was wondering if anyone would help me because i have no clue how to do it x.x?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The difference between Cell and Cell Jr goes further than just height and colour, you'd be better off having someone make you a Cell Jr model really.

I just retextured and resized a Perfect Cell model from ESF-World and it looks nothing like Cell Jr, just a short, blue perfect Cell =P

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its not that much of a difference though, just some on the head and the propotions are a bit different. rather simple to edit, plus some minor skin editing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ravendust said:
The difference between Cell and Cell Jr goes further than just height and colour, you'd be better off having someone make you a Cell Jr model really.

I just retextured and resized a Perfect Cell model from ESF-World and it looks nothing like Cell Jr, just a short, blue perfect Cell =P
hey thanks for trying.. but remember heh ide like to keep things in my video abit original so hrm... i guess it doesn't have to look exactly like a cell junior i have a perfect cell model.. its the best ive seen.. and it's not on esf-world..

maybe you could shrink the default cell for me o_O? an then the cell i have? so i can compare which 1 to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom