Special Movies from DBZ

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what special movie did you like and why ?
I'v love and i think it's the best special movie Bardon The Father of Goku , because the story was superb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Birdman the Father of Goku o_O??

Neway that movie about the future was kinda good >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, birdman...weird, but like Volkov, Bardock's story was the best for me, I really like him, too bad he dies, I wanted him to pwn Frieza:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out of the two i'd choose Bardock's, because even though he's a full-blooded Saiyan in a cold-hearted, ruthless Saiyan society, you see goodhearted nature in him which I guess passes down to Goku. You also see how he was special compared to the other Saiyans, regardless of rank. Good story, good characters, and fits in canonicly with the series (Bardock is canon, the movie is not, but it still ties in with it).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Bardock, Father of Goku special was better. I did like the History of Trunks but it was completely different than how the manga had it and I kind of prefer the manga version (even though it was one chapter long).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, well Bardock's was only two panels long.

To be fair, the Special stuck pretty close to the source material :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bardock: The Father of Goku & The History of Trunks were great films. Overall I'd say Bardock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bardock was good but it could've been better. It just seemed like it was missing something.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone like rebirth of fusion ?I hate that movei not logic in it(like the broly moveis no logic)

Best answers
Fusion Reborn wasnt a special. But i guess it wasnt bad. I like Bardock the most. Coz it fit, had pwnage music, and good story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom