Special Meter

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
OMG !!! LOL Yay!!!! Ive DONE IT ! ^^ ZEO LIKED MY IDEA MUAHAHAHAHA
I like Tony's idea. After all, this is HIS thread.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I like Tony's idea. After all, this is HIS thread.
NOOooooo..... X.X

well i did post the idea of special attacks B4 >.> this thread <.< >.> nobody said n e thing

also great idea tiger
go check out me tag team idea

::::EDIT::::
it would be interesting to make Cell get stronger after each regeneration lolz... people would run and only fight if they had to stay alive

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
NOOooooo..... X.X

well i did post the idea of special attacks B4 >.> this thread <.< >.> nobody said n e thing

also great idea tiger
go check out me tag team idea
I warned you about this in the last thread, and you'll get it again here, but an official one this time. Stop hijacking threads. If you made one you can link to it and say "I posted this once already," assuming it's really that close to yours, otherwise either add to the discussion or leave. I notice you editted your post to add a comment, but the comment barely has anything to do with his suggestion. Please don't advertise your threads in other peoples'.

Be warned, you're on the edge of a ban, please try to show more respect to others and don't spam their threads.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Here's another idea that can be used for frieza's special. I dont know the exact name of the move it was called, but he used it in the frieza saga. I'll call it the trap ball.

Frieza caught goku in this ball type move, and after a couple basic melee hits, he finally hit him hard sending him flying away into the ground and exploding with it.

This one can also take a bit longer to build up then other characters. I think it could be fun using this move with team play as well, hitting the enemy around with teammates. A limit can be placed on how many times you can hit him (around 4), then the enemy will get punched away with a fast knockback. If the enemy gets trapped inside the ball and no one hits him after a couple seconds, he breaks out of it.

Best answers
Ok the idea sounds like a good one and i have no problem with it but my question is would the specials all be the same for every form that a character was in? I mean like shouldnt the specials change for every form.

For instance Goku:

In normal form he should be able to use kaioken or somthing. It would increase his speed and attack power/PL for a short amount of time but disadvantage could be i dunno loss of hp, stamina, and higher ki cost.

Ssj form he could use like the instant transmission kamehameha like he did on cell but it wouldnt be an instant kill of course also as a downside if you try to use it on someone and miss you cant make the beam explode and u cant aim it afterwards. Kinda like a high risk high reward type of thing.

ssj2 : Got no idea

Ssj3 : maybe dragonfist or somthin havent really thought this one out either.

Piccolo: For normal form like said before he could use split form and kinda have a buddy. And for after he transforms he could have somthing like a regeneration maybe reduce the level of damage he takes.

Or another idea could be that if the special button was hit he could regenerate some health so say piccolo was at 30 hp if u press the button he could regenerate a lump sum of hp say around like 30-40 but the disadvantage would be you would have to buy some time. Like piccolo did wen cell absorbed his arm, so you would have to buy yourself a little bit of time.

Trunks: maybe in first form and ssj he could have a sword attack where if u are hit wit the first strike u do a sword combo followed by a generic beam/flamethrower attack aka burning slash attack. Disadvantages would be that in order to fully complete this a combo sequence would arise maybe and youd have to get all of them right or that if u miss this completely you are left wide open for a counter attack mabye because of such a huge stamina or pl hit you wouldnt be able to move for at least a full second.

Ussj form special could be that for a limited time he could raise his melee attack power and pl increasingly high to kinda represent the whole muscle bulking thing he did during the cell saga downside would be big hit to speed and stamina would decrease alot faster as well.

Vegeta : Normal form could be the whole renzoku thing where he could jus keep shootin em till his pl bar was empty downside would be left open for a second because of exaustion. Ssj form since everyone has been askin for ussj vegeta mabye a power boost or somthin to represent it. Also same could work for him as ssj2 everyone wants his majin form so a power boost could represent that as well.

Thas all i have for now if i can think of some others i will. Although i dont fully agree wit my idea i jus thought id throw it out there so that mabye there could be a form of variety rather then the same specials for each form. C&C would be appreciated tho.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a good idea but i was thinking more like either kaioken or goku can do the beam teleport without losing any ki (in any form) and the beam hes using engulfs instead

or he gets kaioken for his first form and and tele-beaming for the rest of the ssj's

the trap ball for frieza is definitely a cool idea

for buu im thinking something along the lines of a candy-beam attack

trunks definitely is going to be the sword like maybe a slash for 50 damage

krillin is going to have to be multi-discs

gohan, i think it would be cool to have the multi-beam thing he used to blast all the cell juniors

piccolo, i like the idea of multi forms for him

yeah vegetas really known for the insane ki blasting so id definitely go with that

i think for 18 it should be an android barrier that protects from all explosions, energy attacks, and melee hits

couldnt figure out anything for cell

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Its up to the team if they want to add different specials for different forms, like super saiyan. For now, I was just keeping it simple.

You guys suggested rage moves, but they are already going to put that in with the new stamina concept in the design documents.

tonythetiger123 said:
In my opinion I think it would be a better idea to change krillens scatter and multi discs (grega's link) to be a part of his regular arsenal, rather then his special, and to give him a new special instead. His disc right now isn't that great, and could use the upgrade.
Dont forget, it has to be a special that does not drain from the ki/stamina meters because it can only be performed once. Then you have to build the meter back up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom