Best answers
ive made a replacement sprite and model for the special beam cannon, so the head is a warhead, and the trail is just smoke. it looks pretty cool (and funny, cause the nuke is friggin huge), except that the model is transparent. Is there a way to change the transparency of the sbc head model? or is that coded into the game, and i cant change it?

Bolteh2

B
yeah, wlel you got the pic right, but next time edit your post instead of doubleposting

btw, i dont know how to do it sorry :p

Best answers
im guessing that its coded into the game, and im not gonna mess with the code.
If anyone wants this sbc though, just say so, and i'll upload it. Ive done replacement sounds for it aswell.

Best answers
Wow cool pic!

It's for futora warfare right?
Anyway I didn't usderstand the problem...

Best answers
no, BIG BOSs is doing the sprites and stuff for Futora Warfare. I was just having a go at that sort of thing, and this is what i came up with, this is for ESF.

The problem is, that the missle that you shoot when you do the SBC is transparent, and bright. It still looks alright, but it would be better if i could change its opacity, and brightness, but i think that has been coded into esf.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think you should worry about the transparent thing. you wont be looking at the sbc head for too long, when its fired.

Best answers
Heh thats cool, and funny a good idea though for when people use the Samus model and will make a bit more sense.

Best answers
Looks cool, but can you show a pic where you really can see the transperancy?? It can also be that you have done a wrong setting in spritemaker...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom