Special beam Cannon

Best answers
I don't know about anyone else but i hate it when piccolo or cell fires a beam cannon and you get into a power struggle and he can move away and attack you from another direction. its not like the show because he would have to stand there to have a power struggle. but mostly i think it looks spaz when someone else does it and you looking at there power struggle and it looks stupid because it looks like he should be there but hes not. so i think he should be attached during power struggles.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes that is very true.... the special beam cannon shouldn't detach like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they made the special beam cannon a little bit stronger (if i remember rightly, it was a very strong attack in the show) then could attatch it. As far as i can remember, Piccolo always fired it attatched in the show.

Best answers
i like the SBC like she is now...when she's attached then she is weaker..now you can shoot 3 SBC on someone and you can dodge...this is piccolos best attack in this way...

Best answers
WEll I agree with the atached part, but it is that kind of atack and I think that it would only move at a lenght not get longer and longer.

Best answers
why not give it both options....... ??

Best answers
i think attaching the sbc is not a good idea. the fact that its great for getting idiots to get in a struggle with it is what makes it "special". i say leave it how it is.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel:
"Then you'd have to be dumb to attach it."

no if each attack will have advantegs and disadvantegs

like more power to the attached one

smaller blast for the current one ....and more :]

Best answers
I think it should stay attached. Special BEAM! Cannon. Its not only untrue to dbz but its so stupid seeing this beam leading to nowhere. As for it being piccolos best attack, just make it stronger instead of keeping it unattached. Its not a ball its a BEAM. (IMO)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i thnk the beam cannon is fine, the only thng i reckon should b changed is this, wen u fire it shouldnt just get longer and longer and it should shrink as it moves as in stays the same length the whole way

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i disagree, its fine the way it is now, it shouldnt be losing its trail, i personally think its just fine the way it is

Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
I'm not sure but i think this is already gonna be in 1.2

NOT SURE though
It is going to be attached in 1.2.
Post over... But a think all attacks like Kamehameha and stuff should be able to be shoot unattached... becoure, Piccolo done his SBC unattached (end of movie - Coolers Revange - , Cell did it with a Kamehameha (after gohan)

Best answers
MopageBoy said:
I don't know about anyone else but i hate it when piccolo or cell fires a beam cannon and you get into a power struggle and he can move away and attack you from another direction. its not like the show because he would have to stand there to have a power struggle. but mostly i think it looks spaz when someone else does it and you looking at there power struggle and it looks stupid because it looks like he should be there but hes not. so i think he should be attached during power struggles.
AGREED to the Max (5 out of 5 on the Magmus scale!)

-You win...
I love you (not like that though)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As gaara pointed out the SBC will be attached in 1.2. Don't worry about how it will be balanced because the team has already thought about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom