special attack conditions

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been quite a while from me but ive got one

alot of what i see on the show is the beams being over powered only in certain conditions

i think that recreating the conditions from the show should add power to your attacks, or maybe not power, the ability to overpower your attacks by charging past the limit meter. of course for something like this there'd have to be a penalty like doing damage to yourself or stunning yourself for a short time.

heres the conditions, keep in mind i cant remember all of the attacks from the show so speak up if i get one wrong.

Khh: i always see goku on the ground and its only then when i see him overpower his beam, therefore i think on the ground he should be able to start overpowering it. the same graphics come up as when your recharging for its animation.

Spirit bomb: goes to Super spirit bomb in overpowered state, only on the ground which kind of balances it out

kame torpedos: underwater of course, only it doesnt over power instead it camouflages with the water and moves faster

final flash: in the air, in its overpowered state lighting starts forming around the ball

finish buster: when your pointing up, while on the ground, at more than a 45 degree angle you can overpower your blast

right now i have to go ill finish this up later but tell me if its an alright idea, i still have to go over drawbacks of over powering and ****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just somethings to consider and address. I'm not against the idea, I just think that it needs to majorly tweaked to work out.

Overpowering an attack sounds too simple the way you're proposing it. As far as matching the show, its fine, but gameplay wise, I don't think this'd work out because a) the requirements are too broad, and b) they're easily achievable and thus spammable.

It might be better if they had to do this, +plus do something else e.g.:

If Goku wants to overcharge is Kamehameha, yeah he has to be on the ground, but he had to knock his opponent down to earth or stun him before he'd be able to use the ability.

Something else to consider is that these are all special moves. And unless beam charge times are being massively tweaked, in the next version, most people are going to opt to hit their opponents with ki blasts are small gen balls/beams, instead of trying and likely failing to shoot off a strong energy beam before their opponent recovers and dodges.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dark im so glad you posted.. Your idea of a "Condition" made me think.. and the guy who replied made me think even harder.. so this is what ive came up with..

In order to do a special attack, simply powerup the beam and once the beam is at it's max the beam bar that shows how much you've powered up a beam will turn RED. Not only will it turn red but a vertical line will appear in the center of the meter and will begin to move left/right. To do the special you must stop the vertical line 3 times in a row in the center section of the meter that will be highlighted with yellow.

If you have just spawned the vertical line will move left and right very fast.. making it almost impossible to stop it in the center. The way to slow down the line is to fight and constantly put yourself in danger.. If you stop fighting or take a break.. the speed of the meter will pick back up gradually.

There are 3 stages that you must pass before your special is activated...

stage 1: if you stop the line in the center of the meter your character IF GOKU goes Kameh hame

Stage2 : if u stop the in line again in the center of the meter goku goes Hameh

Stage 3: if u land the line in the center again the beam bar turns green and glows for now your special is activated.. Simply release the mouse button to fire and goku goes " HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" unleashing your furious kameha special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom