Specail Beam Cannon v 1.0

Best answers
my new sprite
right now it isnt animated but i may release a version that is so it looks like the beams are pulsating

Best answers
my thoughts? i love it :D, im now using brolys green sbc, cuz the normal sbc is so irritating, but this looks great! i like it GJ :), its got only one color and thats great, i think

Best answers
not really much of a difference between yours and what wizard's curse released a while ago, but good job anyways

Best answers
thanks for the comments and what do you think about making it animated? i mean the beam trail

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see you are playing my first map i made^_^

It looks a bit sloppy, if you ask me. It's not very high quality, try using better drawing software.

Best answers
no i want the beam to look like that because i want it to look like its pulsating so i smuged the edges and thats a cool map. it and namek triangle are some of my favortie maps and are the best namek maps right now. if you map som water in yours and made the cliffs a bit lower your map would seem a lot better to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if i would be say....
i don't like it because it looks simple to easy :]
i don't know what to say i only don't like it because it only yellow and orange ...
that's my thougt and btw: it goes to micealanous in develmop well thats not modeling or skinning ^^

Best answers
greman_boy your sbc much much better that he's but g/j...

offtopic... i have german_boy's sbc and final flash very good german boy...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
P.E. it was my first map, so it back then i could have not made anything better. Soon i will have to create a new namek map anyway, for esf-movies, i'll make it compatible for some good multiplay.

Best answers
Looks great ! I have a Q? were can i get brolys model normal + ssj i have sprites but cant find model any were?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom